Declan Gallagher

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

You're verging on the deluded though and if Airdrie went 15 points behind Livi you'd still think they'd win the league.

As for Gallagher's quality, believe me he would def make our team better and would be the best CB in this league. He has good ball skills and is comfortable at bringing the ball out of defence, Lithgow and Crighton aren't, so that alone will be an improvement as we wont be hitting as many long balls up the pitch. Defence wise he's rock solid, good in the air and strong on the ball, good tackler. He was a great signing for us in the Championship let alone League One.

He'd be the best CB in the league would he!?

Maybe be in top 5 after hill mcclean smith and Mccormack, spl quality? Come on...... sit down, 

ive no problem with someone going back to work after serving there time, he would be a good signing for any team in this league, 

Im not a massive fan of how Livingston run there club, and this is just some more negative press for a club that seems to attract it

1 hour ago, Snakebite said:

Thats a fucking massive squad of experienced players and on crowds 7-800 Livi have. 

Another admin round the corner.

With the money we're getting for Knox I doubt it. That'll pay off Gallagher and McMillan and stop your lot whinging about Cadden and Watt.

45 minutes ago, DestroyedByMadness said:

Are you accusing me of whinging wideo?    Think you'd need to go raking for evidence.

I'm not accusing you of anything - It's a known fact that this is all most Airdrie fans have been banging on about for a while.

This thread needs a few more facts. See links below. He's a convicted criminal, sentenced for 3 years in June 15 by a jury, released on appeal in Oct 15 and the sentence was reinstated in Feb 16 after appeal. Despite serving just over a year he is apparently on release, unclear if day release or more. He is a convicted criminal and still serving his sentence, on parole. And if using a bat wasn't cowardly enough, there was two of them on one guy and his missus at a party. The second link below shows the wounds on the victim's head.

Any Livi fan who thinks there is any justification for this thug playing football should have a good look at the picture. And every time you pay to get in or buy a programme you're endorsing the gangster who runs your club.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/ex-dundee-livingston-footballer-declan-gallagher-5900393

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/victims-fury-bat-thug-footballer-8913959

29 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

This thread needs a few more facts. See links below. He's a convicted criminal, sentenced for 3 years in June 15 by a jury, released on appeal in Oct 15 and the sentence was reinstated in Feb 16 after appeal. Despite serving just over a year he is apparently on release, unclear if day release or more. He is a convicted criminal and still serving his sentence, on parole. And if using a bat wasn't cowardly enough, there was two of them on one guy and his missus at a party. The second link below shows the wounds on the victim's head.

Any Livi fan who thinks there is any justification for this thug playing football should have a good look at the picture. And every time you pay to get in or buy a programme you're endorsing the gangster who runs your club.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/ex-dundee-livingston-footballer-declan-gallagher-5900393

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/victims-fury-bat-thug-footballer-8913959

I find it unacceptable, but as a fan I can't stop it happening if the board push full steam ahead and make it happen :( 

I find it unacceptable, but as a fan I can't stop it happening if the board push full steam ahead and make it happen [emoji20] 

When Massone was making a complete c**t of the club, the Trust had come up with a full business plan about taking over the club. Now that an even shadier character is involved at a very high level within the club on and off the pitch, there's nothing. Why?

Despite anything I may have previously said on the subject either on here or other medium, which would have been me in the wind up, I would take a similar stance to that which I took with Lithgow.

Convicted and sentenced. He has served the punitive part of his sentence and from that part on its about rehabilitation. An essential part of rehabilitation is gaining employment and if the individuals skill set is as a professional footballer then he should do that. Would all the c***s greeting about it prefer that the person concerned sponged off society the rest of their days or do they have a tiered system of potential careers which offenders are allowed to participate in according to the offence committed. Genuinely interested to hear what the opinions are.

3 hours ago, Mybitchunderprotest said:

Despite anything I may have previously said on the subject either on here or other medium, which would have been me in the wind up, I would take a similar stance to that which I took with Lithgow.

Convicted and sentenced. He has served the punitive part of his sentence and from that part on its about rehabilitation. An essential part of rehabilitation is gaining employment and if the individuals skill set is as a professional footballer then he should do that. Would all the c***s greeting about it prefer that the person concerned sponged off society the rest of their days or do they have a tiered system of potential careers which offenders are allowed to participate in according to the offence committed. Genuinely interested to hear what the opinions are.

Entirely my view also. 

2 hours ago, Bold Rover said:

You could take your business elsewhere.

I support my local team - I have seen many owners come and many go. The current lot will eventually get fed up pumping money in & will disappear it's just a matter of when not if

On ‎31‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 20:02, Overthehedge1 said:

He'd be the best CB in the league would he!?

Maybe be in top 5 after hill mcclean smith and Mccormack, spl quality? Come on...... sit down, 

ive no problem with someone going back to work after serving there time, he would be a good signing for any team in this league, 

Im not a massive fan of how Livingston run there club, and this is just some more negative press for a club that seems to attract it

Yes.

Archived