Declan Gallagher

14 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Stenny are even more pointless imo, or should that be less pointless, they've 21 less points than Livi.

Due to having the smallest budget in the league and paying what we can afford.

Pretty straight forward stuff. You keep wearing your badge of honour though as your scumbag club go on to battle for 8th next season in the league above, inexplicably paying money they can't afford.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Neilly said:

Due to having the smallest budget in the league and paying what we can afford.

Pretty straight forward stuff. You keep wearing your badge of honour though as your scumbag club go on to battle for 8th next season in the league above, inexplicably paying money they can't afford.

Yep it is straight forward, Stenny 2nd bottom and fighting to stay in League One, Livi are top of the league, wonder which one of us is enjoying the season the most..:thumsup2

31 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Airdrie would love a defender of Gallagher's quality signing for them, he'd be the best CB in League One. If he signs for us it will add more quality to our team and improve our odds of winning the league, so understandable their fans are not happy about it..

I couldn't care less who Livingston sign as I don't support Livingston.

Airdrie already have potentially the best centre half in the league already in Joe Gorman.

I don't se Livingston improving all that much as you already have reasonable sized squad with Airdrie though I do se the potential for improvement as we have a smaller squad . Airdrie will make additions to the squad in the near future which will improve the squad and options available to the manager . I wouldnt be surprised come this Monday if we close gap to 5 points.

I genuinely believe east Fife will at least get a draw and Airdrie will win on the Monday.

30 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Yep it is straight forward, Stenny 2nd bottom and fighting to stay in League One, Livi are top of the league, wonder which one of us is enjoying the season the most..:thumsup2

A long way to go in the season and Airdrie arnt settling for 2nd best.

Stenny I am confident will stay up.

Just now, Cooper81 said:

Airdrie already have potentially the best centre half in the league already in Joe Gorman.

I don't se Livingston improving all that much as you already have reasonable sized squad with Airdrie though I do se the potential for improvement as we have a smaller squad . Airdrie will make additions to the squad in the near future which will improve the squad and options available to the manager . I wouldnt be surprised come this Monday if we close gap to 5 points.

I genuinely believe east Fife will at least get a draw and Airdrie will win on the Monday.

You're verging on the deluded though and if Airdrie went 15 points behind Livi you'd still think they'd win the league.

As for Gallagher's quality, believe me he would def make our team better and would be the best CB in this league. He has good ball skills and is comfortable at bringing the ball out of defence, Lithgow and Crighton aren't, so that alone will be an improvement as we wont be hitting as many long balls up the pitch. Defence wise he's rock solid, good in the air and strong on the ball, good tackler. He was a great signing for us in the Championship let alone League One.

20 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

You're verging on the deluded though and if Airdrie went 15 points behind Livi you'd still think they'd win the league.

As for Gallagher's quality, believe me he would def make our team better and would be the best CB in this league. He has good ball skills and is comfortable at bringing the ball out of defence, Lithgow and Crighton aren't, so that alone will be an improvement as we wont be hitting as many long balls up the pitch. Defence wise he's rock solid, good in the air and strong on the ball, good tackler. He was a great signing for us in the Championship let alone League One.

Sounds as if Barcelona  should should sign him.

Would of taken him at Stranraer. Class act on the park, doesn't bother me what he does off it. Obviously not great PR for a club but it's about winning games of football.
Hopefully getting straight back in to football will help the boy put it behind him.

Just now, Mattmc said:

Would of taken him at Stranraer. Class act on the park, doesn't bother me what he does off it. Obviously not great PR for a club but it's about winning games of football.
Hopefully getting straight back in to football will help the boy put it behind him.

Someone talking sense and by chance it's a Stranraer fan!

You don't win matches, leagues and cups by being nice. I can guarantee any other club in league 1's fans would be ecstatic at this signing given his quality.

33 minutes ago, Cooper81 said:

Is this a bomb??

joe Gorman !!! Best centre back in the league. He's honkin 

Why? It was a game of football.
I just don't see the point in Livingston Football Club. Why continually spend over the limit to be a nobody of Scottish Football. What is that achieving? Why are they full time on shite crowds?
They are just pointless IMO.

I think your dismal record against us might have influenced your feelings somewhat.

I'm really hoping the other Livi fans here are just battening down the hatches and going full on Ayia Napa Daz to rile some posters.

The short term gain versus the long term impact isn't worth it. The club asked on social media why crowds weren't good despite being top of the league and playing well; scenarios like this are hardly going to bring folk back, eh?

10 minutes ago, Afro said:

I'm really hoping the other Livi fans here are just battening down the hatches and going full on Ayia Napa Daz to rile some posters.

The short term gain versus the long term impact isn't worth it. The club asked on social media why crowds weren't good despite being top of the league and playing well; scenarios like this are hardly going to bring folk back, eh?

People don't want to watch us play at this level I guess. No hassle in preparing for next season I'm sure. We'll sign Gallagher again in the summer for two seasons hopefully

Why? It was a game of football.

I just don't see the point in Livingston Football Club. Why continually spend over the limit to be a nobody of Scottish Football. What is that achieving? Why are they full time on shite crowds?

They are just pointless IMO.

I kind of feel sorry for you tbh. Your team aren't doing too well and are only above shite like Stranraer in the league, meanwhile the team you just don't see the point in and the team who clearly riles you are romping away at the top while beating dross like yourselves and taking 8 goals off of you in the process. Unlucky

Archived