Declan Gallagher

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Remember the time Livingston issued a press release on their website claiming that Declan Gallagher, a man who chibbed an old boy with a baseball bat, had been a "victim" in the whole affair too?

Vile stuff all round.

With convicted drug dealer David Martindale running Livingston FC, nothing is surprising.

You could copy and paste the posts from the first time he re-signed to save precious time.

1 minute ago, Cooper81 said:

Has he ever came out and publicly apolgised or apolgised to the older man. People will make their own decisions on this kind of thing. Myself personally if he apolgised I would accept it however if he hasn't I wouldn't. 

As far as I know he still maintains the statement that he is innocent

7 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

He's entitled to return to society surely? Served his time..

The way the club handled it before (the victim stuff) and the haste of which he's returned - back to the same club - should have you shaking your head. Most employers would have washed their hands of someone like that, not invited him back hours after he's out the jail. They might have had the grace to wait until he had his tag off at least. 

Livingston really are the fucking dregs of a football club. It will be a fine day when they go out the game again I'm sure we all agree.

Those 4-1 and 4-0 games must have been fucking torture for you. Unlucky.

He's been training with Raith for a wee while now so should be reasonably fit, shouldn't take him long to get up to speed in League One. Would give us an SPFL Premiership quality defender who is comfortable on the ball and will bring it out of defence to link up with our midfield.  

1 hour ago, AMC13 said:

Those 4-1 and 4-0 games must have been fucking torture for you. Unlucky.

Why? It was a game of football.

I just don't see the point in Livingston Football Club. Why continually spend over the limit to be a nobody of Scottish Football. What is that achieving? Why are they full time on shite crowds?

They are just pointless IMO.

YAY!! I'm a huge fan of recycling, so it's a delight to see years-old jibes being regurgitated like this.

If he comes back, great - he's a class player.  If not, then no loss.  The latter may give the bottom-feeders less to bitch about however, so I look forward to more wonderful and original recycled sound-bites.

Archived