The BBC (Scotland)

Colkitto

1 minute ago, glassnahalf said:

You got me! I am fash! Joke. Whoever the hell he is!

I wonder if you really believe that anyone's convinced.

Does it really matter to be fair?

Even if you weren't Mcspreader (you are), everyone believes that you are anyway, so you'd be as well toddling off, making yet another alias and trying again.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Shades75 said:

I wonder if you really believe that anyone's convinced.

Does it really matter to be fair?

Even if you weren't Mcspreader (you are), everyone believes that you are anyway, so you'd be as well toddling off, making yet another alias and trying again.

So I should not post here because you don't agree with my posts?

12 minutes ago, glassnahalf said:

What are you blethering about?

People go, "Why is it important, a question about Mr. Spock?" Oh, I go, "It's like saying I've got a new pedigree dog breed. It's half Alsatian, half Labrador." I go onto Crufts, I go, "Can I enter this dog in the Labrador section?" "No." "Why?" "Because it's not a Labrador." "Correct." "Can I enter it in the Alsatian section?" "No. For the same reasons. Now get that dog out of my sight." "Thanks, I will; you've proved my point." And that's Crufts. Alright. 

19 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

People go, "Why is it important, a question about Mr. Spock?" Oh, I go, "It's like saying I've got a new pedigree dog breed. It's half Alsatian, half Labrador." I go onto Crufts, I go, "Can I enter this dog in the Labrador section?" "No." "Why?" "Because it's not a Labrador." "Correct." "Can I enter it in the Alsatian section?" "No. For the same reasons. Now get that dog out of my sight." "Thanks, I will; you've proved my point." And that's Crufts. Alright. 

Sounds like a blethering idiot

6 minutes ago, glassnahalf said:

Then how can I post now?

The anonymity afforded by the veil of a nom de plume.

It really shouldn't be that difficult to adopt or create an entirely fictional personality for the purposes of posting on this forum.

Only a fucking numbskull wouldn't be able to pull that off...

The anonymity afforded by the veil of a nom de plume.
It really shouldn't be that difficult to adopt or create an entirely fictional personality for the purposes of posting on this forum.
Only a fucking numbskull wouldn't be able to pull that off...

Because he still posts the same shite.

• 4 weeks later...

BBC correspondent Katya Adler signing off in Barcelona:

"The issues of nationalism, separatism and economic as well as political instability, so visible here in the Catalan crisis are issues of concern right across the continent"

Archived