Dundee FC vs St Johnstone.

Must be frustrating for Saints fans seeing their team regularly taking points off teams above them but consistently getting humped by bottom six sides.

You expect inconsistentcy tbh, but Tommys tinkering doesn't help

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not haters mate (and please 'haters'? We are not American teenagers!) just worry about a team that struggles and as a squad looks pretty thin at times

And still some can't just enjoy a great win.
Yeah . This home form is relegation material.
Awa and play we yer dug

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Absolute gash. Even when Dundee stopped playing we couldn't muster a single chance.

Biggest positive is that its highlighted what we need in January. Unfortunately we've a manager who's top targets this summer were Paton and Dow.

Wright must go.

Unexpected yet pleasing :thumsup2. Thanks to the 1500 fermers for boosting our Jan transfer coffers. Pretty poor home support but to be expected the way we've been playing, I can't say too much as sitting in the West end watching orange clad weegies weeping in the rain. Good day all round and looking forward to a good night and especially meeting up with my saints supporting friend later now..... Happy days indeed and happy new year one and all

Conservation?

Anyhoo you came on blabbing about haters then saying people couldnt just enjoy the win?! Look to yourself mate. Stop writing like a US 'haters gonna hate' teen and for the future i dont have a dug.

Very handy win didnt see 3 0 coming. Could ElB be the link we need playing between mid and attack to give us something going forward?

Conservation?

Anyhoo you came on blabbing about haters then saying people couldnt just enjoy the win?! Look to yourself mate. Stop writing like a US 'haters gonna hate' teen and for the future i dont have a dug.

Very handy win didnt see 3 0 coming. Could ElB be the link we need playing between mid and attack to give us something going forward?

Tbf he might be referencing the fact that st Johnstone call themselves "the Dundee haters" :lol:

Where have they all gone?

Thoughts on the game:

Until the second Dundee goal, Saints were always looking more likely to score. Numerous chances missed, we were all over you. At the time, I didnt think they deserved to be ahead. Credit to Dundee for taking their only chances and going two ahead. No sour grapes, honest. Even at that stage, Saints still looked like they could pull one back.

Then in the second half it went tits up. Dundee were all over us and we lost it. Our final ball was vile, fucking vile. Dundee looked deadly in attack. They deserved to win and we deserved to be pumped. Thank you.

Delighted Hartley answered our questions from Wednesday night.  El Bak, Haber and Wighton really can all play in the same team.   Dundee kept the tempo of the game up and St Johnstone's veterans struggled big style. Hartley deserves the praise for this one.

By the way Swanson's behaviour in front of the Derry after he had just given away a bad foul was totally inappropriate.  If you have to loose your composure and professionalism there are other ways of doing it.  Disgusting behaviour.

Thought Kerr was the exact opposite of Swanson.  Kerr's professionalism shone through.  Minutes to go and Swanson was niggling Kerr who just ignored him and didn't make any revenge rash tackles.

Archived