Dundee FC vs St Johnstone.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can you raise a refund request through Paypal? 

Was thinking this the other day. You can if you buy an item that then never appears. In this case though we sent the money using the Friends & Family service, which PayPal don't charge you for using. I'd doubt you could open a claim. Would need to check though. There's a 2 or 3 month limit for purchase claims through PayPal, we'd be well past that by now.

I refuse to believe Deefiant has deliberately knicked the money. There must be a reason for him disappearing.

Something like this would be appropriate against Deefiant IMO.

Firstly, I'm not Irish, but I get the sentiment...

I've got your dough (possibly not yours personally - I'll need to re-check the list) , you've all got my apologies - the only outstanding issue is what we do with it.

I've been away for a while now, legitimate and selfish reasons, but none to do with the cash I've got in my PayPal account.

If you want a refund I'll sort it on my return from abroad (approx 28 Jan) - no fuss. If not we can do something this season (4 man hospo via draw?) or hold off till next season.

I'm open to PM's berating me - I'm happy to explain via that medium as well. Long and short is I got caught up with work abroad with pretty strict security protocols (which ran on beyond the initial contract), then had some "personal issues" which rather pre-occupied me upon my return. I'm now back abroad but home soon.

I'll not lie, I have been a w****r and id be hunting me down - but I'll not hide from it.

Sorry cunto's.

Good to see you've not been beheaded, set on fire in a cage or fucked off to Panama and left an empty canoe floating on the Tay as an elaborate ruse.

I reckon the dough should be kept til next season now and get in early with a gid sponsor rather than getting landed with Michael Duffy's away socks or some shite like that.

Archived