Dundee FC vs St Johnstone.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great performance. I felt we dominate for almost the entire 90 minutes. Thought F E B made a big difference. Real pace and a fantastic first touch. Didn't realise Swanson was playing till he threw his toys out the pram near the end.
I'll not deny it, it feels fucking brilliant to HAMMER these cuńts, and that's what it was, a hammering. Hopefully the police locked up a few of those wee fannies with the fireworks too.

Hartley [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Thrilled with that! Maybe I'm too negative these days but I think we rode our luck a bit with Saints failing to find the net. In saying that I think the way we defend flatters teams - we sit off teams and let them come at us. It works well though because our central defenders are a bunch of determined bassas.

I love FEB's effort and his speed will definitely gain us goals/points as the season progresses.

A good away crowd tbf. The young singing lads are a good laugh. They love their derby.

Onwards. #FortressDens

Well that's a load of shite to end the year with. 
It's pleasing to see how much the Dees value a win over us though.
And that Radford still has them seething:thumsup2

Did you think we wouldn't value the win? Particularly given how much this fixture means to you yokels.

What was the attempt at copying the Icelandic chant like? Embarrassing.

Best Dee performance since Hemings and Stewart left.
There was good balance. Two big men playing in the middle looked good. The pace from Faisal was very troubling for the slow old Saints defence. Haber with two assists was excellent for the two good strikes in the first half. Then he flegged Anderson into a cracking og. Great stuff.
I thought the confidence rose remarkably after the second goal and we were careless with some wayward passing that could have put a bigger smile on my face.
Saints look ponderous at the back, Anderson is still good in the air but apart from that he's a liability. Thought that most of Saints' shots from outside the box was indicative of their inability to cause too much trouble.

Thoughts on the game:

Until the second Dundee goal, Saints were always looking more likely to score. Numerous chances missed, we were all over you. At the time, I didnt think they deserved to be ahead. Credit to Dundee for taking their only chances and going two ahead. No sour grapes, honest. Even at that stage, Saints still looked like they could pull one back.

Then in the second half it went tits up. Dundee were all over us and we lost it. Our final ball was vile, fucking vile. Dundee looked deadly in attack. They deserved to win and we deserved to be pumped. Thank you.

Hurting.

[emoji48]

Anderson is a cart horse, a decent premiership cart horse but nothing else. Any sort of pressure put on him and he flapped. Saints need another centre half in there to partner Shaugnessy.

5 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

Swanson facing the derry and grabbing his crotch because he was getting abused was class,fannybaws.

It is good to see that the Derry was doing it's job and riling the opposition players. I can think of a good few occasions over the years where players have reacted to the abuse. Good stuff.

Anderson is a cart horse, a decent premiership cart horse but nothing else. Any sort of pressure put on him and he flapped. Saints need another centre half in there to partner Shaugnessy.

Yeah....no, you're wrong.

Satisfying end to the year - Swanson's seeth nicely matching the wee bairns behind the goal - who were even more mintertastic than Brogan and her crewC1BID5wWIAYqNvk.jpg

We started the year by winning a derby - ended it by beating a team who's fans think this is one - what's not to like?

4 minutes ago, davidy233 said:

Satisfying end to the year - Swanson's seeth nicely matching the wee bairns behind the goal - who were even more minterastic than Brogan and her crewC1BID5wWIAYqNvk.jpg

We started the year by winning a derby - ended it by beating a team who's fans think this is one - what's not to like?

Brilliant photograph.

All kneel and praise Gadz.

Archived