Dundee FC vs St Johnstone.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right let's get this derby thread started. 

Is Haber is still pish? Has fat boy Hartley lost any weight? Are Dundee still fir the drop? Do they care about us yet? Is Biggie still a c**t?

So many questions.....  but the most important one is, where can we get some slappers during the day on Hogmany?

Right let's get this derby thread started. 
Is Haber is still pish? Has fat boy Hartley lost any weight? Are Dundee still fir the drop? Do they care about us yet? Is Biggie still a c**t?
So many questions.....  but the most important one is, where can we get some slappers during the day on Hogmany?

Haber won't score but he's gave us a focal point up front. We still might not create anything as our attacking force isn't exactly potent. However, as shite as you lot will inevitably call him on Saturday he's been the difference between us being cut adrift and in the temperamental zone we currently are.

Ya smelly, soap dodging coagie tinks..:thumsup2  This is as close as you're getting to a derby this season. I fully expect Saint Johnstone to ram the wee Dundee team. With a bit of luck Liam can re-enact his cupped hand to ear as he runs past the dairy after scoring goal number three.  Won't be seven this time but I fancy us for four

11403438_1038577056175197_7414829345401267245_n.jpg

Muzz, Swanson and Kane all had a rest ahead of this one. Can only be a good thing.

No idea how folk played last night so will leave a line up to other folk, but I'd usually be expecting Paton, Alston and Cummins to be the three who drop out. Maybe wouldn't be shocked if it's Millar and Spoony though.

Dundee still playing a Mixu style formation?

9 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Haber won't score but he's gave us a focal point up front. 

This was what i think he would've ended up with ourselves too, if he wasn't injured so much. 

After getting a point from Rangers we really need to look at this game as a 3 pointer, we need to keep increasing the gap between the top and bottom 6. 

Can't see Alston being selected for this, even if fit. And Kane should be preferred to Cummins up front. Would be harsh on Paton to be dropped given last night's performance, especially when Midge was so poor, but Tommy doesn't seem to base his team selections on form.

Do wonder if Mannus might get the nod in goal?

Can't see Alston being selected for this, even if fit. And Kane should be preferred to Cummins up front. Would be harsh on Paton to be dropped given last night's performance, especially when Midge was so poor, but Tommy doesn't seem to base his team selections on form.
Do wonder if Mannus might get the nod in goal?

Midge was excellent last night. Like having a new player having him back and fit. Controls the midfield and when paired with Murray it's a strong central pairing

Was gonna try and make this one as my flight lands in Glasgow at 1.20pm NYE...but it just doesn't look possible now with trains and everything.

I hope this a sign that we at least grab a point. 1-1. 

Archived