The big cycling attitudes survey 2016

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

Cyclist Charlie Alliston, Accused Over Kim Briggs’ Death, ‘Posted It Was Her Fault’, Court Told He allegedly said people had ‘zero respect for cyclists’.

He wrote: “I feel bad due to the seriousness of her injuries but I can put my hands up and say this is not my fault.”
On an internet forum for fixed bike enthusiasts, he later described how he twice warned her to “get the f**k outta my way”.
He wrote: “We collided pretty hard, our heads hit together, hers went into the floor and ricocheted into mine.
“It is a pretty serious incident so I won’t bother saying oh she deserved it, it’s her fault. Yes it is her fault but no she did not deserve it.
“Hopefully, it is a lesson learned on her behalf, it shouldn’t have happened like it did but what more can I say.”
He complained: “Everyone is quick to judge and help the so-called victim but not the other person in the situation, ie me.

3 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Sounds like a total c**t and should've been jailed

Do these bikes have back pedal brakes? If so you skid for ages when you step on them at full tilt, great fun when you're a kid in the country but not wise for the City. He was totally to blame and an utter c**t, but a warning for all the people staring at their mobiles and plugged into earphones vaguely keeping an eye where they're going now and then.

Apparently, according to Pearbuyerbell and his accurate survey which in no way was made up, Sir Chris Hoy has a lower approval rating than Donald Trump! Who would have thought promoting healthy lifestyle and being an Olympic champion is worse than supporting the far right!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-approval-ratings-latest-poll-new-low-35-per-cent-us-president-charlottesville-negative-a7897761.html

6 hours ago, statts1976uk said:

Apparently, according to Pearbuyerbell and his accurate survey which in no way was made up, Sir Chris Hoy has a lower approval rating than Donald Trump! Who would have thought promoting healthy lifestyle and being an Olympic champion is worse than supporting the far right!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-approval-ratings-latest-poll-new-low-35-per-cent-us-president-charlottesville-negative-a7897761.html

Chris 'bran flakes' Hoy is absolutely more of a c**t than "The Donald".   

1 hour ago, statts1976uk said:

So why is he a bad influence, one pic is him encouraging people to eat healthily and the other is a tweet that isn't attributed to him. 

He's encouraging children to think that keeping their fat arses on a seat while turning pedals and taking drugs is somehow healthy, and will lead to celebrity status, and a knighthood. He may not have taken drugs, but coaches will tell them he did to stop them moaning while they gobble them down. Allegedly.

11 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Are you saying that Bran Flakes are drugs?

Quite the opposite.   

1 Serving and I was certain I wouldn't touch them again.  

Advertising Bran Flakes and Persil means he hasn't actually won any medals imo.  

5 hours ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

Quite the opposite.   

1 Serving and I was certain I wouldn't touch them again.  

Advertising Bran Flakes and Persil means he hasn't actually won any medals imo.  

Riiiiiiiiiiiight! A good rational answer there!

2 hours ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

It was.   Is there anything to take umbrage with? 

Trump > Hoy 

Ok I'll play along, so who did you conduct your survey with because we all know you couldn't have made it up? I think the BBC SPOTY might be a more reliable barometer of people's opinion rather than some chap with a chip on his shoulder and a clutch of red dots.

8 minutes ago, statts1976uk said:

Ok I'll play along, so who did you conduct your survey with because we all know you couldn't have made it up? I think the BBC SPOTY might be a more reliable barometer of people's opinion rather than some chap with a chip on his shoulder and a clutch of red dots.

1. The general public of Perth and the surrounding shire, which IMO are the best people in the world.  

2. What percentage of the population voted for the cereal whore?   It's a far lower figure that what the attitudes survey showed.   Only shows you're a loonball who's trying to defend one of the most hated figures in Scotland.   Shame on you.  

Archived