The big cycling attitudes survey 2016

8 hours ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

1. The general public of Perth and the surrounding shire, which IMO are the best people in the world.  

2. What percentage of the population voted for the cereal whore?   It's a far lower figure that what the attitudes survey showed.   Only shows you're a loonball who's trying to defend one of the most hated figures in Scotland.   Shame on you.  

I recently did the Wee Jaunt in Perth with my 7 year old son and the good people of Perth were on the streets of the city centre applauding the riders doing the course. I didn't see you and your Father Ted-esque protest on which would have been an ideal day to do it.

Sir Chris Hoy got 40% of the vote that year which considering he was up against the rest of the 2008 Olympic Squad and the likes of Lewis Hamilton is pretty good! He's also regarded as Scotland's third greatest sportsman of all time.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/tennis/15039289.The_100_Greatest_Scottish_Sporting_Icons_day_12__Our_top_three_revealed/

Looking at your questions you can see how loaded they were and that it isn't an impartial survey.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, statts1976uk said:

I recently did the Wee Jaunt in Perth with my 7 year old son and the good people of Perth were on the streets of the city centre applauding the riders doing the course. I didn't see you and your Father Ted-esque protest on which would have been an ideal day to do it.

Sir Chris Hoy got 40% of the vote that year which considering he was up against the rest of the 2008 Olympic Squad and the likes of Lewis Hamilton is pretty good! He's also regarded as Scotland's third greatest sportsman of all time.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/tennis/15039289.The_100_Greatest_Scottish_Sporting_Icons_day_12__Our_top_three_revealed/

Looking at your questions you can see how loaded they were and that it isn't an impartial survey.

Yeah because surveying the crowd at a cycling event wouldn't produce a skewed result or anything!  

You clearly are a very bad parent.   My eldest was hitting balls at Gleneagles at the age of 7.    You took him to see some shan cycle race.   

You're the reason he gets bullied at school.  

3 hours ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

Yeah because surveying the crowd at a cycling event wouldn't produce a skewed result or anything!  

You clearly are a very bad parent.   My eldest was hitting balls at Gleneagles at the age of 7.    You took him to see some shan cycle race.   

You're the reason he gets bullied at school.  

Lots of locals out watching us responsible parents enjoying exercise with our children and not making up imaginary stories about Gleneagles etc!

I feel sorry for your son having to watch and listen to his Dad scream  gibberish on street corners about the evils of bikes and then listening to him trying to get some sort of cathartic release on a football forum.

I won't argue with you anymore as you've obviously got issues and an idiot will always win the argument by dragging people down to their level and winning on experience!

As we cyclists say "chapeau!"

On 20/08/2017 at 15:06, statts1976uk said:

Lots of locals out watching us responsible parents enjoying exercise with our children and not making up imaginary stories about Gleneagles etc!

I feel sorry for your son having to watch and listen to his Dad scream  gibberish on street corners about the evils of bikes and then listening to him trying to get some sort of cathartic release on a football forum.

I won't argue with you anymore as you've obviously got issues and an idiot will always win the argument by dragging people down to their level and winning on experience!

Don't give this attention seeking c**t the attention he craves

He simply has a problem with cyclists as his wife was / is being pumped by one, or maybe she left him because he drives a Kia Ceed !

On 8/20/2017 at 15:06, statts1976uk said:

Thanks for your two separate replies to my last comment Statts  :lol:   

I thought UTN was the perfect example of the "Angry cyclist" - with an enormous chip on his shoulder and a huge overdraft!     Your erroneous submissions have made me giggle..... but also affirmed my initial thoughts that you're ill.    

11 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Don't give this attention seeking c**t the attention he craves

He simply has a problem with cyclists as his wife was / is being pumped by one, or maybe she left him because he drives a Kia Ceed !

:lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Pleased to report some of the C.A.S.T england division were out in protest last week.    

How have we arrived at the situation where cyclists can use the road whenever they wish!!!  But......motorists (who've funded the road) are restricted to only using the road at select times.  https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4418471/grumpy-pensioners-who-used-sticks-and-canes-in-bid-to-block-cyclists-during-tour-o-the-borders-branded-disgusting-by-race-boss/

In the 00's the Fathers for Justice team were loud and proud.   

Please do the right thing and join CAST and lets allow the heavily taxed motorist to use the road he's paid for.  

• 5 months later...

As many of you know ( and thanks for the pm's) the C.A.S.T survey results are in and, I was planning to post them up tonight.   But sadly once again I've been a victim of some horrendous personal abuse by a person forced into using a push bike.   So I thought we'd allow time to revisit out 2016 work and see how societies attitude to road cycling has changed ( if any).  

Archived