Rangers v Celtic. 31st Dec

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Celtic , dominating and certainty for six in a row and probably even more . Yet that day in May 1999 still touches a wee nerve 

It doesnt really.

You could have picked any oldco Rangers win against Celtic and got the same response from me about the current club only having played one game at Celtic Park.

Although I will admit your constant references to Parkhead when our ground is called Celtic Park does get on my nipple end.

47 minutes ago, CowdenConvert said:

A commonly held belief but not necessarily true.  A jack is typically a flag on a boat (as it's flown from a jack staff) but historically the admiralty themselves referred to the union jack whether it was on a boat or not so the phrase was always commonly accepted as a name for the flag of the UK.  Historically the two names have been interchangeable but modern pedants state that only one is technically the correct name.

so you proved my point with that waffle union flag on land union jack at sea.  lang may yer lum reek for 2017

28 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

so you proved my point with that waffle union flag on land union jack at sea.  lang may yer lum reek for 2017

http://www.flaginstitute.org/wp/british-flags/the-union-jack-or-the-union-flag/

it's hard for an old firm fan I know but don't be a stupid c**t and accept the truth.

Your apology is accepted in advance.

8 minutes ago, CowdenConvert said:

http://www.flaginstitute.org/wp/british-flags/the-union-jack-or-the-union-flag/

it's hard for an old firm fan I know but don't be a stupid c**t and accept the truth.

Your apology is accepted in advance.

As a Scot the union flag is the correct name in order to the union of the two countries of that time also known as the butcher's apron or just the rag.

5 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

As a Scot the union flag is the correct name in order to the union of the two countries of that time also known as the butcher's apron or just the rag.

Another new Celtic fan upholding the quality of the binned duo.  What a machine they have at Parkhead Celtic Park The Piggery.

I assume this has already been discussed in great details but...

Tav :lol: What an imposter of a footballer.

I liked how Celtic left massive gaps at the back for Rangers to steal a draw, whilst they were pushing for the third. Absolutely zero respect for the new club.

31 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

^^^ Doesn't know his history

The Scottish Union flag is a different flag entirely to the Union Jack.

As to the rest of your drivel you can keep that shit for your like minded friends but it's certainly nothing to do with Scotland.

Archived