Rangers v Celtic. 31st Dec

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

And "The Blue Cafu". WTF is going on there? 

Your asking the same questions being  asked by rangers fans repeatedly . Our three best performance of the season had hodgson at right back and then all of a sudden tav is placed back there for some unknown reason . I am not saying hodgson is some world beating defender but I imagine he would have been in a far better position for sinclairs goal than tav who looked like he was wandering around govan cross 

2 minutes ago, whodat said:

Not a chance.

For Sevco to catch up with us you need nothing short of a run of miracles. They are £20-25m in the hole via soft loans that the lenders will never get back, Ashley has them tied up on merchandising, stadium sponsorship (and, if I'm remembering correctly, shirt sponsorship at the end of the 32red deal), they have a squad that it either ancient (with no sell on value), shite (with no sell on value) or permanently injured (still no sell on value). They'd be hugely fortunate to get more than £750,000 for any one of their players and that's before taking into account their feeble bargaining position.

Short of someone handing them £50m as a gift, they need to quality for Europe, get past FFP, somehow negotiate qualifying rounds as the bottom placed unseeded team (at this point, they'll be able to afford the remainder of the Garner fee), win half their group games (whereupon they cover the loss for the season at current spending levels) and hope that we somehow fall off the edge of a cliff. Their best hope was that we suffer through tiredness or injuries as a result of European football plus league cup fixtures and friendlies. When is this win happening.

:lol: fucking hell man . Away tae yer bed 

7 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

union flag only a jack if at sea

A commonly held belief but not necessarily true.  A jack is typically a flag on a boat (as it's flown from a jack staff) but historically the admiralty themselves referred to the union jack whether it was on a boat or not so the phrase was always commonly accepted as a name for the flag of the UK.  Historically the two names have been interchangeable but modern pedants state that only one is technically the correct name.

Just now, whodat said:

You think you're gonna get a win at Celtic Park. You're welcome

Mind your flag.

I am sure we will win there again at some point in the future and by the way beating Celtic at parkhead in a one off game is a completely different thing to "catching" Celtic :lol:

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

As a long-standing poster may I welcome to @whodatand @Flybhoy to the Sevco threads.  What a remarkable thing that you could replace both DavieBhoy and Drew Brees. with no noticeable difference in quality.

I am neither of the two banned posters you mention as im sure you know.

4 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

I am sure we will win there again at some point in the future and by the way beating Celtic at parkhead in a one off game is a completely different thing to "catching" Celtic :lol:

Patrick Thistle have never beaten us at the new Celtic Park. I wouldn't be too optimistic if I was you.

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

Cannae really compare us and thistle . We have won a league at the new parkhead so it's no really a fair comparison 

1. No you huvnae.

2. There is less of a gap between Sevco and Thistle than Sevco and Celtic.

Archived