2016 Highlights

A place for everyone to share their highlights from the last 12 months, even Cowden fans although they likely don't have any.

Mine has to be Arbroath away in April, when after i'd slated the absolute f**k out of McKenna he scored a last minute winner and proceeded to run off in celebration, only to turn around and give me a massive 'up ye'. Was his 3rd goal in about 40 appearances, you couldn't make it up.

Probably our win at Albion Rovers in the group stage of the cup. Plenty of other great games and wins which others will mention but we looked so good that night, so much energy in midfield and threatening from all over the pitch. Shame how the injuries to Lowden and Easton spoilt what was shaping up to be an entertaining side.

2 hours ago, David W said:

Probably our win at Albion Rovers in the group stage of the cup. Plenty of other great games and wins which others will mention but we looked so good that night

Did we?

The highlight has got to be winning the 2nd leg of the playoff semi final up in elgin, great result & one of the days you can turn around and say - thats why i love this club!

Winning a second Lowland League title was nice. 

Getting it up the Highland League champs away from home was very nice

cove15.jpg

tbh i wasn't too fussed about getting into the Scottish League but Shire were pretty cynical in the first leg at Meadowbank so this was especially nice..

playoff2.jpg

getting that first League win at Links Park under a lovely sunset was also #dece

lp7.jpg

Archived