Pie and Bovril's Best and Worst Premiership Posters 2016

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These kinds of threads are always glorious reading. Was it not Matty (RIP) who did some vote for the worst / best poster on the GN forum some years back then just stopped doing it and left everyone hurling abuse at each other only to bump it about a year later to finish it off? :lol:

20 hours ago, the 67 said:

The drunk and his wee crusade :lol:

And to think his last ban was for using rhyme and slang to get round the filter to use a sectarian term for celtic fans, tedi got banned at the same time for the same thing. :bairn

Silly drunken ***.:bairn

I've seen some bad things on this thread but this is by far the worst.

3 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

My brother used to use the phrase 'damp squid' until I told him 'All squids are damp, cunto - it's damp squib, ffs!'

I think I posted somewhere else that a girl i knew said she felt like a leopard for having to smoke outside.

eta She should get together with your brother @paranoid android, pair of fucking idiots.

I think I posted somewhere else that a girl i knew said she felt like a leopard for having to smoke outside.
eta She should get together with your brother @paranoid android, pair of fucking idiots.

When my sister goes on holiday she doesn't put sun cream on to go swimming because the water protects her from the suns rays....

Archived