Pie and Bovril's Best and Worst Premiership Posters 2016

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Daniel Laruso was a snivelling coward and he ended up being the Karate Kid. There's hope for young sweeper yet.

He wants to get on with painting that fucking fence then!

Does not matter how often The Kincardine wants to report *** (8 times today I think) I will not delete a post with it in.

Div took advice on the word filter and it was agreed that *** was acceptable,so carry on reporting if you want but I will not uphold it.

Now have a nice day.

Does not matter how often The Kincardine wants to report *** (8 times today I think) I will not delete a post with it in.
Div took advice on the word filter and it was agreed that *** was acceptable,so carry on reporting if you want but I will not uphold it.
Now have a nice day.

:lol:

Absolute telt.

10 minutes ago, keithgy said:

Now have a nice day.

:lol:

The jakie b*****d will be furious.

10 minutes ago, keithgy said:

Then try and do some joined-up thinking and remove it from the swear-filter.  Sensible, no?

Now have a nice day.

Splendid [emoji23]

Archived