Pie and Bovril's Best and Worst Premiership Posters 2016

8 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

*** isn't sectarian m8.

That boat has sailed, chap.

Your wee Celtic chums knocked it on the head when they held their mock execution of a representative Protestant above a "Kill all ****" banner.  Had they limited it to a representative Rangers fan you'd have a case but they didn't.

There is no doubt is has now become a sectarian term and I'm astounded that you and the P&B Mods tolerate it.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your wee Celtic chums knocked it on the head when they held their mock execution of a representative Protestant above a "Kill all ****" banner.  Had they limited it to a representative Rangers fan you'd have a case but they didn't.
There is no doubt is has now become a sectarian term and I'm astounded that you and the P&B Mods tolerate it.

I've got no clue what you're talking about. I don't like to wade into your strange love/hate relationship with the other cheek.
I wish there was a collective term for Old Firm fans which us diddies could use. A term with the same severity as ****.
I suppose c**t will have to do.

Just now, RussellAnderson said:

I've got no clue what you're talking about.

Then send me another diddy as you're clearly not up to the task.

BTW I'm perfectly OK with being called a c**t.  That's not a term of sectarian abuse and is likely accurate.

BTW I'm perfectly OK with being called a c**t.  That's not a term of sectarian abuse and is likely accurate.

Well whether you're perfectly ok with it or not you're both a c**t and a ***.

2 minutes ago, AMC13 said:

Well whether you're perfectly ok with it or not you're both a c**t and a ***.

I'm astonished with the board's capacity for casual sectarian abuse.  @Divare you ok with the how your website is being portrayed to your sponsors and advertisers?

59 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'm astonished with the board's capacity for casual sectarian abuse.  @Divare you ok with the how your website is being portrayed to your sponsors and advertisers?

8f617fa7ee9ddd40954b6a167b96275c.gif

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

:lol:

Lee Wallace type post imo.

It's amazing the content the **** find acceptable ( @The Tedi)compared to the stuff that has them in bits. Ironic in the extreme.

7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

They are both recent iterations of previously-banned dross.  

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

That's a typical brain-dead post from one of a brain-dead group of fans.

There's no doubt that the word you tried to avoid has become sectarian. That the mods gloss over it is to the board's chagrin.

Don't be an arse.  That you and yours glory in sectarian abuse is a daily occurrence and that it's tolerated is a shame on the board.

Of course.  Posters with a brain would've responded differently.

Shame on you for not knowing the difference.

Possibly the most stupid post I have ever read on here and certainly the least coherent one.  If you'd like to rephrase this dross and remove the asterisks we may, possibly, have the basis of a conversation.

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Oh you again.  You ok with casual sectarian abuse?  Are the mods?  Are other posters?

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

This might be The_Alcoholic's best breakdown yet.

Happy to circle the wagons for losers like Bennett, Tedi and No8 when they point score over the Torbett stuff, massively offended by 3 asterisks.

That's a typical brain-dead post from one of a brain-dead group of fans.

There's no doubt that the word you tried to avoid has become sectarian. That the mods gloss over it is to the board's chagrin.

Plenty of doubt within Police Scotland, Ofcom and the courts (unless accompanied by derogatory adjectives).

3 hours ago, (._.) said:
I know it's a running joke here but this site actually seems to be solace to The_Kincardine during (what appears) frequent alcohol abuse. 

He comes across as a totally different person during daylight hours and I hope he can conquer whatever it is that has pushed him to a life of (again, what appears) to be lonely drinking.

The passive aggression in this post is delightful.

2 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

So when did this transformation occur? Rangers fans used to be all "nobody likes us we don't care" and now they're the total opposite. Is this a new club thing?

They're almost exactly the same as their brethren from the east end of Glasgow remember.

I'm just surprised it's taken them so long to develop their persecution complex.

Archived