Stirling Albion v Cowdenbeath

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What about Moore's double stepover before scoring!!!?!

That was some of the most pathetic defending i've ever seen, your boy missed kicked it TWICE and we couldnt clear it.

Ross Smith and McMillian are both fucking shite.

We thoroughly deserved the 3 points today and Moore goal was something else!! It was looking embarrassing but we all know he meant a double stopover ☺ 

Have to admit I was impressed with CJS workrate today but credit to the whole team for collecting all 3 points.

We just have to be more clinical and cut out our sloppy defending at times and we will be fine.

Oh and before I forget it's depressing to be bottom of the league at Christmas but even more so to end the year at the bottom of the league so thanks go out to Berwick Rangers.

Happy New Year Folks 

All the best 

The pitch looked in great condition today!

The stewarding was a shambles - no one seemed aware that the away support should have been to the West of the stand and were directing Cowden fans to the East of the stand. Stirling fans were then coming up to find that their seats had been taken.

Good team win, no passengers today. Lewis Moore was impressive as was Renton. CJ ran himself into the ground and had his best game for us - if only he had an end product.

The stewarding was a shambles - no one seemed aware that the away support should have been to the West of the stand and were directing Cowden fans to the East of the stand. Stirling fans were then coming up to find that their seats had been

Agree with your comments regarding the stewarding, noticed it sitting up at the Morrison end, surely it was not beyond the realms of possibility to direct the away supporters to the right section of the stand.

Was the turnstile down the other end open ? If it was not why not, it would have been a lot easier to make sure the away fans were directed to the correct section of stand.

2 minutes ago, rhliston said:

Agree with your comments regarding the stewarding, noticed it sitting up at the Morrison end, surely it was not beyond the realms of possibility to direct the away supporters to the right section of the stand.

Was the turnstile down the other end open ? If it was not why not, it would have been a lot easier to make sure the away fans were directed to the correct section of stand.

Don't know about the turnstile at the other end but no one mentioned about the far side being for away fans. As previously mentioned the pitch was looking good credit to your groundsman!

2 hours ago, silkybeath said:

Great win today! Hopefully now kick on and climb up a few places over the next few weeks.

The stewarding from Stirling was a shambles. I asked where do I sit to one of the stewards as an away fan who kindly advised sit where you want. 5 minutes into the game a steward started asking Cowden fans to move to the west stand. My first seat I chose right enough a Stirling fan advised you can't sit there that's a season ticket holders seat.

Just like their Football team no steward seemed to know what they were doing.

The stewarding was a shambles - no one seemed aware that the away support should have been to the West of the stand and were directing Cowden fans to the East of the stand. Stirling fans were then coming up to find that their seats had been taken.

That was an absolute shambles. I was one of the supporters and when I turned the corner and started climbing the stairs, I couldn't believe the amount of Cowdenbeath fans that were there, you just knew what was going to happen. Poor stewarding and poor from the club as well. Now the club is only using 1 stand, 1 set of turnstiles should be used for the Home support and the far away turnstiles should be used for the Away support.

Another shite Saturday in 2016 then. Firstly, well done to Cowdenbeath, they really put us to the sword today and if they had a Strikers or had it not been for Cammy Binnie in our goals, then that could have been a real sore one for us.

Disgraceful stuff by Stirling, so much so that I honestly don't know where to start.....so why bother??

I just hope Davie MacKay has a magic wand, if he doesn't then he needs to be able to pull players from somewhere because most of the current crop aren't doing it for him.

Honestly at the stage where I couldn't care who stays or who goes, this season is becoming that bad.

31 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

That was an absolute shambles. I was one of the supporters and when I turned the corner and started climbing the stairs, I couldn't believe the amount of Cowdenbeath fans that were there, you just knew what was going to happen. Poor stewarding and poor from the club as well. Now the club is only using 1 stand, 1 set of turnstiles should be used for the Home support and the far away turnstiles should be used for the Away support.

Even a sign as you walk out to the stand - away support this way or something similar. 

aye,very poor stewarding.asked one where I was to go,he barely understood the question as his English was limited.it makes sense for SA not to open the away stand but they need to get this sorted,if they and the stewards cant handle basic stuff like this they wont be able to deal with anything serious,which is what theyre there for

massive win for cowden.we should have been out of sight at half time,i assumed we'd be punished for it in the second half

39 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Another shite Saturday in 2016 then. Firstly, well done to Cowdenbeath, they really put us to the sword today and if they had a Strikers or had it not been for Cammy Binnie in our goals, then that could have been a real sore one for us.

Disgraceful stuff by Stirling, so much so that I honestly don't know where to start.....so why bother??

I just hope Davie MacKay has a magic wand, if he doesn't then he needs to be able to pull players from somewhere because most of the current crop aren't doing it for him.

Honestly at the stage where I couldn't care who stays or who goes, this season is becoming that bad.

You don't need separate turnstiles.  We manage fine with one set but our stewards proactively direct people where they should be.  Typical dense stewards ask me if I'm a home or away fan when i go into the home parts of CP when my Cowden scarf is always round my neck.

Regardless of the shite stewarding, there is no excuse for away fans to be sitting on seats that are clearly marked 'reserved' for season ticket holders. I know Fifers are a bit thick generally, but c'mon, it's hardly rocket science. :P

3 minutes ago, StewartyMac said:

Regardless of the shite stewarding, there is no excuse for away fans to be sitting on seats that are clearly marked 'reserved' for season ticket holders. I know Fifers are a bit thick generally, but c'mon, it's hardly rocket science. :P

Think your missing the point, a bit of basic stewarding would have avoided needing to play find the seat.

i just assumed the season ticket seats were a few years old as didn't think there were that many fools in Stirling who would pay to watch that every week.

Archived