UFC 2

Dindeleux

46 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Is this the hardest computer game ever made?

Discuss

:bairn

I'm glad you asked, since any search on tinterweb suggested I was the only person who thought so.

It seems that on throwing a single punch, your energy is completely drained, while your opponent can take an absolute beating, yet still win by KO or even on points.

I've found it quite easy for the most part. I have no idea what I'm doing with the submissions but have found the stand up quite simple, and also found that ground and pound is an almost guaranteed winner.

I'm really enjoying this. Very satisfying when you're taking an absolute hammering and then land one sweet roundhouse kick to set up a vicious ground & pound.
Has anyone been able to do EA gameface?
I have issues with step 3.

After a worrying start I agree. I'm playing Ultimate Team and my guy is up to an overall 70 so getting leathered a lot less and able to compete.

You on Xbox or PS4?

• 2 months later...

I've played like 30 different career modes I swear. I've still never been able to make someone submit, on this game or any of the previous ones either. 

I had Jacare on top of me once for 4:30 straight. The most rage inducing experience I've ever had in gaming. Could not move the p***k at all. Sparked him out next round though didn't I so he can bolt. 

I've played like 30 different career modes I swear. I've still never been able to make someone submit, on this game or any of the previous ones either. 
I had Jacare on top of me once for 4:30 straight. The most rage inducing experience I've ever had in gaming. Could not move the p***k at all. Sparked him out next round though didn't I so he can bolt. 

I just play the online ultimate team. Fought about 200 fights with my main fighter and only a 74 still. I'm pretty much winning 1/losing 1.

I haven't tapped anyone out yet but my guy is a boxer and my ground game is like a 60. As you said I find getting pinned down infuriating but the satisfaction of getting out and smashing someone is glorious.

• 4 months later...

Archived