Arbroath vs Montrose

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1731 crowd best here for a while

Are you there today lichtie? I've been reduced to following the BBC updates and it looks from that anyway that we have been the better side, would you agree?

3 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Just keep the ball on the fuckin deck

That's Dick's tactics when he runs out of ideas. SP will outwit him on tactics all day long. I've great respect and affection for the bunnet but he's all about motivation but not a great tactician (more so when he leaves it to Pink).

That's Dick's tactics when he runs out of ideas. SP will outwit him on tactics all day long. I've great respect and affection for the bunnet but he's all about motivation but not a great tactician (more so when he leaves it to Pink).

Fuckin weesht bawbag

Just now, theSilverFox said:

To be fair it was the Montrose keeper who played a blinder to earn Montrose a point. Great crowd #Angusbiggestclub

Poor game, Montrose far improved, they edged first half, we improved in 2nd half and there keeper made a few good stops, hammy was solid, thought Phillips was poor today and caused him self a lot of bother, we probably edged it on chances but couldn't nick a winner.

Great crowd tho

Both keepers on top form tbf. Gomes had a couple of good saves in first half, which I thought Montrose edged on possession and chances (Watson header being our best). Second half Arbroath had periods of pressure and produced some excellent low saves from Millar who did keep us in it at the end. Felt that Bolo's injury signalled shift of momentum and Arbroath could have sneaked it. Masson and Webster kept Linn pretty quiet and I thought Steeves and Ballatyne along with Millar were our top performers.

Happy with a point.

Archived