Arbroath vs Montrose

12 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

:lol:

We could argue all day long tbsouth but I genuinely don't believe you're believing what you say here.

I like station park and all the Angus grounds, were actually all quite lucky to have decent grounds when you look at what other clubs have.

Tbsouth is a troll who really needs to get back under his bridge... Arbroath FC has one of the best grounds in the lower leagues. 

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎03‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 22:40, Aidan said:

@Girth

When you're finished with this truly disgusting Arbroath love in could you send that link? Many thanks xox

Scouting course mate?

Will any of you be going to the Dundee game next week? Be good to see bobby linn play

Probably aye

Not sure what kind of team we will put out or if he'll play tbh got a few guys in that position who aren't getting much game time in the league who could use a run out

Probably aye

Not sure what kind of team we will put out or if he'll play tbh got a few guys in that position who aren't getting much game time in the league who could use a run out

Hoping to get to game if mate takes his car as I'm working till 645. Never been to gayfield so be good to go. Hope you lot get promoted this season as well. You seem to have a few dece players

Hoping to get to game if mate takes his car as I'm working till 645. Never been to gayfield so be good to go. Hope you lot get promoted this season as well. You seem to have a few dece players

Few Dundee lads too

Rab Douglas, Ryan McCord, Mark Whatley and Bobby all from the Dee

Rab will probably be playing

Sure you'll love Gayfield ;)

8 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Few Dundee lads too

Rab Douglas, Ryan McCord, Mark Whatley and Bobby all from the Dee

Rab will probably be playing

Sure you'll love Gayfield ;)

You should tell him about the fab refs changing room.  Sure he'd walk from Dundee to see such a sight.

Archived