Arbroath vs Montrose

Derby day at the Stadium of Licht as a rejuvenated Montrose come calling. Don't want to see any changes from the Cowden game. Phillips looks a better option at LB but I believe Suker is suspended anyway. Skelly looks to have found his position on the wing and causes all sorts of problems. Doris has found his goal scoring touch as well. All things are looking well good.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be a decent game and if we play like we have done we are in with a chance of winning it. Sp seems to have the players wanting to play for him which is good to see.Think he might go for five in midfield again with Templeman dropping out.

1 hour ago, tbsouth said:

Raging? League title over next Monday.

I wouldn't be getting too cocky at this stage of the season if i was you,we've still to play you lot twice and seeing as we own Forfar just now a guaranteed six  points to come so doesn't really give you much of a lead8).

1 hour ago, keptie said:

I wouldn't be getting too cocky at this stage of the season if i was you,we've still to play you lot twice and seeing as we own Forfar just now a guaranteed six  points to come so doesn't really give you much of a lead8).

Imagine beating us 4 times.....and still ending up a poor 2nd. :-)

Archived