Partick Thistle vs Dundee - Wednesday 28 December

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only positive of the snowy game last year was folks having a snowball fight post game on Firhill Road and the police losing their shit when getting hit with snow. If we can have that but us winning that'd be laaaaarvley.

14 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

The only positive of the snowy game last year was folks having a snowball fight post game on Firhill Road and the police losing their shit when getting hit with snow. If we can have that but us winning that'd be laaaaarvley.

Surely loads of positives - you got to see Gary Harkins in all his magnificence 

Screen Shot 2016-12-25 at 21.21.00 copy.jpg

Surely loads of positives - you got to see Gary Harkins in all his magnificence 

Screen Shot 2016-12-25 at 21.21.00 copy.jpg

I can't lie, the movement and attack from Dundee was amazing. Although I vaguely remember our defense absolutely falling to shit and I've tried to repress it from my mind.

Billy Dodds, Ian McCall, Stevie Campbell and Gordon Chisholm all playing for the Dee in that 6-2 match; funny how they all went on to become hated figures by all of us of a Dark Blue persuasion!

Back to this weeks match, what's the story with admission? Is it PATG? Or do we have to fanny about and buy tickets? Fancy going down to this one...

20 minutes ago, BAZ 1893 said:

Billy Dodds, Ian McCall, Stevie Campbell and Gordon Chisholm all playing for the Dee in that 6-2 match; funny how they all went on to become hated figures by all of us of a Dark Blue persuasion!

Back to this weeks match, what's the story with admission? Is it PATG? Or do we have to fanny about and buy tickets? Fancy going down to this one...

The Jags fans never took to Dodds, Gallagher was getting some pelters too. 

Pay at the gate m9, just a stagger out of the Aitken Suite and you're in the turnstiles. 

Archived