Xmas weekend betting 23rd-whenever

L. Brilliant

2 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

^^^^
Well played that man. Didn't do the Chelsea one but took three straight wins on the other three and turned £5 into £70. Thank you!

My pleasure is other people's leisure. Bet victor did bogof on five timers so chucked it the above and a few obvious ones waiting on Newcastle for a bit and city for a fair bit more but think I'll cash out a bit.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My pleasure is other people's leisure. Bet victor did bogof on five timers so chucked it the above and a few obvious ones waiting on Newcastle for a bit and city for a fair bit more but think I'll cash out a bit.

Add me to your increasing fan club [emoji106]

db903d9217edc0edcaa172d80bc7be50.jpg

Put Burnley and Reading down with Stenhousemuir as a hastily scribbled treble following the great LL's tip, just before kick off. Unfortunately I went along with the bookie's suggestion that he mark a printed coupon for me for clarity's sake and the c**t put Preston down instead of Reading and I didn't bother checking the receipt. Preston got pumped 4-1 by Leeds. Only a pound on but still. :guns

On 25/12/2016 at 12:56, superbigal said:

That 13/2 boost was a massive rick as best odds available was about 5/2. Also although Max was £20 it allows multiple duplicate bets.

5/2 would have been a bit shit on a double on both winning HT and FT, I would have thought.

Gone a bit greedy.

Forres Mechanics @ 13/5
(Match Betting - 90 Mins)
St Mirren @ 29/20
Draw @ 13/5 (QOS v Ayr)
Stenhousemuir @ 4/1
Edinburgh City @ 12/5
Queens Park @ 8/5
Multiple Type: 6 fold Stake: 5.00 Possible Return: 7017.19

Almost evens both teams to score at Berwick and 13/10 over 2.5. There's been 13 goals in the last three Berwick games and although the visitors from the capital are a wee bit more tight I'm going with a glass is half full philosophy here, not for mega bucks. 1-0 Burnley at about 9/1 on Betfair seems a cracking bet also. 

Archived