Xmas weekend betting 23rd-whenever

L. Brilliant

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mcbookie are giving evens on Celtic and Rangers to win and also win ht/ft @ 13/2. Both bets are maximum stake of twenty quid. I've invested...ahem...some of my winnings from last night.

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

Mcbookie are giving evens on Celtic and Rangers to win and also win ht/ft @ 13/2. Both bets are maximum stake of twenty quid. I've invested...ahem...some of my winnings from last night.

If you check out these "enhanced odd" promotions the odds are barely any better than you'd get by putting the bet on normally. I think the £20 max is to make you think the deal is better than it is. The really good deals are for new customers only.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

If you check out these "enhanced odd" promotions the odds are barely any better than you'd get by putting the bet on normally. I think the £20 max is to make you think the deal is better than it is.

I know, but I'm a lazy bazza sometimes.

That 13/2 boost was a massive rick as best odds available was about 5/2. Also although Max was £20 it allows multiple duplicate bets.

I tipped up Burnley a few weeks ago at home and how they are slight underdogs home to boro tomorrow is an odd one. Took just over evens draw no bet, similarly reading are underdogs home to freefalling Norwich , despite being well ahead of the canaries and having the second best home record in the league whilst Norwich have just 11 points in 11 'road games' and most of them would have been earned earlier in the season. Villa seem huge at 3/4 home to burton and Chelsea 4/9 even without costa looks generous. Put three trebles and a four timer on but may go back in tomorrow as singles and up, particularly on the dnb games.

Chelsea, Leicester, Man Utd, Swansea, Man City, Arsenal and Watford who have just conceded to Palace :(

Curse of the early kick off...

Over 2.5 goals in today's PL games @ 66/1 and Every PL team to score @ 100/1 both with Paddy Power.

Villa, Fleetwood, Huddersfield, Reading and Sheffield United.

Villa, Barnsley, Burnley, Leeds and Reading.

3 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Chelsea, Leicester, Man Utd, Swansea, Man City, Arsenal and Watford who have just conceded to Palace :(

Curse of the early kick off...

Over 2.5 goals in today's PL games @ 66/1 and Every PL team to score @ 100/1 both with Paddy Power.

Villa, Fleetwood, Huddersfield, Reading and Sheffield United.

Villa, Barnsley, Burnley, Leeds and Reading.

Cashed out the bottom line for £240 :(

Still not bad as I took £145 from Thistlecrack winning. 

Stuck a bet on Man City and Newcastle. What could go wrong?

I tipped up Burnley a few weeks ago at home and how they are slight underdogs home to boro tomorrow is an odd one. Took just over evens draw no bet, similarly reading are underdogs home to freefalling Norwich , despite being well ahead of the canaries and having the second best home record in the league whilst Norwich have just 11 points in 11 'road games' and most of them would have been earned earlier in the season. Villa seem huge at 3/4 home to burton and Chelsea 4/9 even without costa looks generous. Put three trebles and a four timer on but may go back in tomorrow as singles and up, particularly on the dnb games.

^^^^
Well played that man. Didn't do the Chelsea one but took three straight wins on the other three and turned £5 into £70. Thank you!

Archived