St Mirren v Greenock Morton 31/12/16

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's Paisley we are travelling to NOT Dingwall or Inverness when everytime we go there it seems there is mass brawls between our own fans :huh:

I remember watching the Ross County game on Alba and feeling bemused at the line of police dividing the 300 or so Morton fans in half [emoji23]

30 minutes ago, TurbineTon said:

Ticket allocation sold out, apparently. 

Better turn up early for pay at the gate

Looks like we'll be turning out for this one. Wonder if the skunks will also show up. Would be great to see a full ground for a change.

2 minutes ago, Scosha said:

I'll be delighted if we've sold out our allocation. How f*cking great would that be? 

If this is true, is there an option for morton fans to be given a section of the home stand (one across from the main stand)?

We wouldn't have been given the entire allocation in tickets. We've sold what we were given.

I expect it to be close to sold out though, by the time all those paying at the gate get their ticket.

We have played some great football in the past few weeks and should not have lost against United. So thank goodness next game up is with Morton.  No one will be locked out the stadium there is space for any spill over from the away stand.. 

What makes you think we'll be any easier to take points from? We've beaten utd and drawn with them already

Archived