St Mirren v Greenock Morton 31/12/16

1 minute ago, MonEhTon said:

Aye he's got a ticket already, he just won't arrive until about half time. Think he'll be alright to still get in?

He should be. St Murn fan could probably confirm. 

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, LargsTON said:

FWIW I'd actually respect mortonjag for doing what he believed was right under normal circumstances but everyone knows he's a bitter old b*****d who has leapt on this whole sorry saga to further his own agenda. He had it in for people behind the scenes at Morton long before this case came up so it was the perfect vehicle for him to use.

Totally agree. With friends like Ernie, who needs enemies.......

i don't know any of those involved in the "Stars" fiasco and I'm not remotely interested in what did or didn't happen, but if I remember rightly the police investigated and found there was no case to answer. That should have been the end of it, but no.

Seems to me that JG is even more of a puppet than the Dr Watson peabrain as Ernie pursues God only knows whatever vandetta his warped mind is imagining. 

Whatever his reasons, though, nothing can explain, condone or pardon the way those two idiots have stalked and threatened other  supporters of the club and their families. That behaviour is simply beyond the pale and should not be tolerated. Yes, they are both nutters, we all know that, and that pathetic blog bears it out, but they are vindictive enough to be potentially dangerous nutters and it's time more people were made aware of what they get up to..

By by the way    -    2-0 to Morton. 

PS   -    Just in case anybody quotes this post    -    HI, GIGI! HIYA PAL!!  heh heh heh.......

2 hours ago, Cowshed118 said:

Got 25/1 for Tam O'Ware to score first on Saturday, decent odds considering hes ooened the scoring in the previous 2 derbies, CMon the big man !!

Pretty much identical goals as well I think. You'd have hoped we've learned our lesson.......

Kudus to earn his new contract by doubling his goal tally for the season with a brace - sandwiched between the customary Forbes to O'Ware opener and a Gunning screamer from 30 yards to complete the rout.

We'll slack off towards the end and give you a wee token goal for trying.

7 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Totally agree. With friends like Ernie, who needs enemies.......

i don't know any of those involved in the "Stars" fiasco and I'm not remotely interested in what did or didn't happen, but if I remember rightly the police investigated and found there was no case to answer. That should have been the end of it, but no.

Seems to me that JG is even more of a puppet than the Dr Watson peabrain as Ernie pursues God only knows whatever vandetta his warped mind is imagining. 

Whatever his reasons, though, nothing can explain, condone or pardon the way those two idiots have stalked and threatened other  supporters of the club and their families. That behaviour is simply beyond the pale and should not be tolerated. Yes, they are both nutters, we all know that, and that pathetic blog bears it out, but they are vindictive enough to be potentially dangerous nutters and it's time more people were made aware of what they get up to..

By by the way    -    2-0 to Morton. 

PS   -    Just in case anybody quotes this post    -    HI, GIGI! HIYA PAL!!  heh heh heh.......

Entirely agree - a pair of complete bampots Dunco! ;)

55 minutes ago, iainforsyth said:

Entirely agree - a pair of complete bampots Dunco! ;)

Schizophrenic, too, by the look of things.......  You really should stop listening to the voices in your pants, Ernie.

14 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Schizophrenic, too, by the look of things.......  You really should stop listening to the voices in your pants, Ernie.

HISSS! :angel

11 hours ago, IainMorton said:

15 pages and there are still 39 hours till kick off. Amazing.

Not really, as most of them seem to involve the same three, middle-aged creeps making an absolute tit of themselves.

47 minutes ago, Stevie88 said:

My prediction:  Morton fans to start a mass brawl between themselves. emoji469.png

It's Paisley we are travelling to NOT Dingwall or Inverness when everytime we go there it seems there is mass brawls between our own fans :huh:

It seems tickets sales have picked up in the last few days so we should have a better support than I suspected last week. I think a lot of our fans are now getting wise to the fact you can buy tickets at the away end of the ground instead of heading into Greenock or Cappielow to get them

Archived