Saints assistant

Saints signing all the wigton boys that's signing gossip straight from camp st Mary's

Not sure whos leaving us but on football nite out saints management were facebooking players offering nice packages

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope carrot has unlimited texts and data with his mobile tariff otherwise his phone bill will be astronomical. 

Not sure how many replies he will have though. Seems like most players are having a giggle when the compliment filled message arrives. 

Whits all the big deal gingerbreed surely he's doing whit managers do?try and convince players to come tae there club, loads of players noo a days even at oor  level with the egos  need a wee cuddle and a kiss it's changed days,if they don't come then nae herm done, it's maybe just rumours but I heard a geed signing was made in the last couple of days, both lads are trying to do there jobs geed on them, I honestly don't see the negatives the carrot lads inthusiasm fur the game and what he puts in his great to see,looks like  he gets out there and approaches players instead of relying on players doin it or just bringing there pals, narrow minded folk knocking it,geed job yur no in the juniors gingerbreed managers and players are on a constant merry go round all the time, the carrot lad actually no doing anything different just folk like tae have a go

Just hearing fae a distance The Saints seem to be happy enuf with the new management team at the minute anyways cos in fitba nothing lasts for ever as we ken,and if it's true Whit you say Eddie then it's the players mentality that needs questioned no the management, a stay in the toon but I watch all games no just Saints every week but I hear things and speak tae folk and a think it will be positive stuff at St Mary's next season, Dabaty have lost lots o players anaw is that cos they don't like the Kerr lad no it's just fitba,big coincidence Eddie that you only came on here since the last manger got the bullet so seems like your just rocking the boat, but you will no be bothered cos you hay left anaw huv you no, ooops did a just say that, keep trying ur hardest to bad mouth the club and the lads it might just work!!!!!!Ive watched the game in this area fur mini a year and just lately took notice o this site thought it was ment to be football talk no bad mouthing folk, but a suppose if you put stuff on silly folk will believe it

R you aff yer heed can you just sit back and think who isn't laughing at you and yer Manager feel so sorry for you yer a joke and will b a joke all season now just wait till oh buy the way your the silly one wae egg on yer face MICK you will go far being a yes man to miss president

Jez I can assure ye I'm no Mick as you say, I'm just a Old supporter of the game that likes tae watch the Saints and threave and Dabaty if there no away fae hame,a even watched a geed game the other night birch again yin o the dumfries teams in final,just don't like seeing folk getting bad mouthed just cos it's no worked out for other managers, what was ment to happen nae one take the job? I'm only saying Whit a hear in the toon maybe my info is just hear say just like a lot o stuff on here, but Eddie yer getting awfy personal for just to be an ordinary joe, it's ok coming on here and having a wee moan or banter but you seem tae be talking as if ye have a bee in yer bunnet

Archived