Sign in to follow this  
Thehulk

Saints assistant

About 'his career'  lol 

What is he hoping to achieve? Can't remember many coaches / managers carving a career out of it at a senior level after leaving south teams. And there has been a fair few with better ability than carrot over the years . 

The guy seems deluded. I've heard he's already been textually harassing a load of boys at other clubs who aren't interested and slagging current saints boys! 

seems like no one takes the special carrot serious with the way he goes on. 

Oh that comes as a surprise? He' has been reporting back that negotiations are going really well with prospective new signings for next season. Time will tell ? I had heard that there were a few managers/chairmen very upset in the way the special carrot going about things. NOT DOING THE CLUB OR THE TOWN. any favours I'm afraid. 

Deluded he will be looking to progress with a nother club to fulfill his future soon as reports say club isn't big enough for him sosfl champions team to walk in to knot big enough shows his managerial brains full of air

Straight from the horses mouth the saints are on the signing spree Sunday pub league players a thought this manager looks to progress the way forward Palmerston colts will b emerging with saints in the mere future

Ha ha ha .....we will not tolerate that !! As I'm led to believe he's on the way out ? A boy trying to do a man's work is a phrase  being commonly used around town  !! I've heard skin going to step in and continue the work Rab Cameron started  ? Might just have a chance of keeping the likes of milly Miller scooby at the club ? Let's hope so? 

The way forward the board said they wanted when appointment of mr Frazer behind closed doors let's just say there's only one way now and that's start all over again let's c how that big board forward that now

They will throw money at players as always so will finish top 2/3 

Can offer money to players all they want but I don't think many people will want to play for Mr Frazer. I'm hearing Saints will be unrecognisable for next season with 90 percent of current team leaving which is a shame but get it up them. Always think they are it down there.

On 4/22/2017 at 15:13, Eddieexport said:

Straight from the horses mouth the saints are on the signing spree Sunday pub league players a thought this manager looks to progress the way forward Palmerston colts will b emerging with saints in the mere future

im sure palmerston colts are a queen of the south supporters team so cant see many of them playing a saturday 

On the subject of Graham Wright he's probably the best Goalkeeper in the region. And yes we would love to see him back at saints? Very unlikely tho  as milly scooby and Co all heading for the exit door I'm afraid. On the two occasions Graham has been at saints it was Rab Cameron  who brought him. So as I say very unlikely  he will probably be playing his football with milly and scooby next season.We're ever that may be ??????

4faa2c8223dda20c502fe7cf59ce9e5d.jpg so the saints r looking to sign players for next season mr Frazer informs Galloway news knot less than a month ago or so the entire team had signed looks like it's all his false signings knot at all

Oh here we go. Big big changes at saints? Yes I think your right Mr Frazer as everyone wants to leave. But the question is. Who will actually sign for saints now??? Don't think there will be many jumping to the front of the cue.

Verbal diahorrea from saints as usual, where's all the old saints posters like saint lad and yon ginger TOSSER  very quiet when it no gan there way ,they don't like it upem as the saying goes

Edited by Bigstuff