Saints assistant

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr kirkudbright you talk some garbage you silly wee boy admit you made the decision behind closed doors from the second night MR me was brought so don't try n b smart when your just a silly snake that is ruining a club

Brought in to do the old managements job one thing he will never achieve is what the last manager won saints is a fact and believe me he is your big big down fall 5trophys next season for you mr kirkudbright a think knot zero comes to mind

I'm no directly connected tae the club don't take Whit a say is gospel you've got me wrong I'm only listening tae folk around the club and in the south league,Saints have got a geed up and coming management team just give them time and fur all wee ken it might be what the club wants a longer project maybe there was madness behind their methods if it's true aboot all the players gan tae Threave they must be building a fair squad tae go for the lowland again, don't get me wrong Saints  last management team done a geed job and I'm sure they'll faw back intae a job let's watch this space, but if it takes Saints a few seasons tae rebuilt then maybe then they'll be ready to give this lowland a bang, come the end of the season I'm no share the old management would have been there anyway so don't see the fuss, all this talk aboot snakes and Whit have you this is fiba, if Alex Ferguson took over at Saints players would still leave tae play with there pals that's the mentality in our wee Galloway, but that's just ma apinion, I'm share the club we're aware of Carrot before he came to Saints fur me an obvious choice, just cos the lad doesn't stick managing with the yin club and wants to improve makes him bad naw dinny think so!!

Are you insane Mr Kirkcudbright? We don't want a long time project where we are getting beat week in and week out.The word around the club and the town is we don't have any players signed up for next season? Would be an absolute disgrace if we can't even field a team next season and sorry but the word is the carrot guy won't get anyone to play for him. He has already been round all the lads who were at locher when he had a SHORT spell there and been told NO THANKS ? Contrary to general believe we don't pay signing on fees or pay wages so WHO are we going to attract? Certainly not players of the calibre in seasons gone buy. My concern is not about the way the previous management team were treated  (disgracefully) IMO. But we're the club goes from hear ? If as you say you are not directly involved in the club surly you should share OUR concerns? Eh mick 

Hahaha Jesus ye think I'm mick McGarry I wouldn't thank ye fur his job,no got the time or the patience, Auld Centre a think a lot of folk on here way  half a brain cell will have worked oot who ye are,Eddie come on to back you up so that's no hard anaw,your no associated with the club anymore anyways so stop talking as part of the club your anger toward certain folk and your constant mention of names are giving your hand away you wouldn't make a geed poker player, please have your opinions but don't speak on behalf of Saints! I'm tired of listening to folk tryin tae bad mouth others let the young lads get on and do the job and if there no gan along the lines of what the club wants then I'm share there will be changes but I'm sure they will do ok considering there starting again! It's refreshing tae have folk in that are actually gan to coach!

Coach oh that's what carrot does ??? He certainly can't manage that's for sure.  From what I've seen there has only been 7 or 8 players at training since the special one took over ?? You know that the same as I do  ? And your insistence  that I am a member of the previous management team couldn't be further from the truth . Think again mick 

Ocht well think Whit ye like I'm sure the club will be fine but I'll let you get on wae slatting the lad and the club, former management team is gone, players look like they've decided it's naw for them according to on here,so the lads have a job on there hands but I'm sure if it is true there starting again I'm share there no scared of a challenge these pair, folk seem to well only certain folk seem to slate the carrot lad cos he's confident in his ability what the hell is wrong with that, but as I say fire on keep knocking them!!

Ability and carrot shouldn't be used in the same sentence. But once our new young coach/manager starts winning trophys I will retract my statements about him so that won't be any time soon ???????? Poor razor isn't getting a look in and we genuinely  believe if he was left to get on with it without the clown he would do well once he settled in??? What you think mick 

• 4 weeks later...
Saints signing all the wigton boys that's signing gossip straight from camp st Mary's

That'll not be a problem for teams in the south then... Should be interesting if the Wigton boys are good enough to beat Wigtown

The final again Newton was the best second half uv seen in a long time,players done well, management teams urging the boys on on the touch line was gid,they might no be everyone's cup o tea but I've said it before and I'll say it again these two lads will do well doon here,the carrot lad gets stick fae some folk on here but the lads got something aboot him,and Raymond a Ken anyway he's a geed lad, I'm share they will try hard to get a geed team together,aye the talk is they will lose decent players that don't want to play for them but I'm share there will be others that will

The final again Newton was the best second half uv seen in a long time,players done well, management teams urging the boys on on the touch line was gid,they might no be everyone's cup o tea but I've said it before and I'll say it again these two lads will do well doon here,the carrot lad gets stick fae some folk on here but the lads got something aboot him,and Raymond a Ken anyway he's a geed lad, I'm share they will try hard to get a geed team together,aye the talk is they will lose decent players that don't want to play for them but I'm share there will be others that will

Aye.

Archived