'An Evening with Walter Smith and Graeme Souness'

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWF wrestling [emoji38]

Take that :unsure2:

I used to love the wrestling back in the days of Ricky Steamboat and Andre the Giant. Then I grew pubic hair and discovered girls. Honestly, it's for children and thick Americans.

Jimmy Nicholl and Andy Goram make up 5 of the speakers I've seen (others Dick Campbell, Frank McAvennie, Joe Miller and Jim Spence who wasn't really a speaker just a few small stories) both of them despite being massive **** were great entertainment.

Jimmy Nicholl was genuinely brilliant.

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Jimmy Nicholl and Andy Goram make up 5 of the speakers I've seen (others Dick Campbell, Frank McAvennie, Joe Miller and Jim Spence) both of them despite being massive **** were great entertainment.

Do you do enjoy going to see turns at hotel bar when you are in benidorm or tenerife?

I'm trying to place a value on that statement.

21 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Jimmy Nicholl and Andy Goram make up 5 of the speakers I've seen (others Dick Campbell, Frank McAvennie, Joe Miller and Jim Spence who wasn't really a speaker just a few small stories) both of them despite being massive **** were great entertainment.

Having had the misfortune of seeing JN as an after dinner speaker I know he's far from brilliant.

Suppose that passes for entertainment in Arbroath though.

Jimmy Nicholl is pish. The best after dinner speakers are Willie Young and John Gahagan.

Maybe I was just steaming???? ;)

The most disappointing of the lot was Frank McAvennie though for me, thought he'd be brilliant but found him extremely average. Would've preferred Jonathan Watson turning up.

"Excuse me Graeme, what was that 30k Rangers (RIP) paid you for while you were manager of Blackburn"
"Walter, how does it feel to have achieved nothing at all in your entire managerial career"
"Is this one of those charity things where money is given to charities, or The Rangers kind, where you keep it"

Door bursts open and Jim Traynor attempts intervention before diving headfirst into the sweets trolley.

We sane blokes know you'll laugh and have a great evening.
The P&B knicker-wetters reckon you'll come back with a communicable disease and a tax bill.

Aye it'll be fine I'm sure. I like Tam Cowan and the age I'm at I've always liked Souness from his Liverpool days.

Jim McLeans assistant can do one though [emoji6]

Archived