'An Evening with Walter Smith and Graeme Souness'

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Outside of the tiny world of a dozen or so Rangers-obsessed idiots on P&B what's indecent about it?

You've clearly not been in Scotland for a while, thankfully. You'd crumble. Everybody absolutely despises the **** these days and never lets them forget that they died, it's glorious.

It's not just pnb.

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

You've clearly not been in Scotland for a while, thankfully. You'd crumble. Everybody absolutely despises the **** these days and never lets them forget that they died, it's glorious.

Clearly they don't.  Certainly P&B doesn't.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

£55 to listen to those two losers talk about how much they hated Cafflicks and loved singing the Billy Boys.  Hud me back.

I wouldn't want to get in the way of a good rant but seeing as Souness was married to a Catholic and his kids are Catholic I'd be surprised if this came up.

Carry on.

12 hours ago, CowdenConvert said:

I wouldn't want to get in the way of a good rant but seeing as Souness was married to a Catholic and his kids are Catholic I'd be surprised if this came up.

Carry on.

He probably still hates them m8.  It the Rainjurz way.

12 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Football dinners are always good value for money, regardless of your allegiances IMO. I bet the two of them have got some good stories to tell.

Agreed.  They way some people are posting on here it sounds like it's going to be a big sing-a-long of the banned songs while burning Irish flags.

12 hours ago, CowdenConvert said:

Carry on.

I might be wrong here but I'm pretty sure I remember him signing a catholic. It was quite low key so people can be forgiven for forgetting it.

Eta: Fucking beat that for having 3 consecutive words beginning with 'for'.

14 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

It's not just pnb.

You are one angry wee man these days mate , seem that sort that think of rangers and don't know wether to hit a rager or a stauner :lol: away and have a chug ffs :lol:

I might be wrong here but I'm pretty sure I remember him signing a catholic. It was quite low key so people can be forgiven for forgetting it.
Eta: Fucking beat that for having 3 consecutive words beginning with 'for'.

I was a successful gardener because I displayed good fortitude for forking.

35 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I was a successful gardener because I displayed good fortitude for forking.

18 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

When it comes to Sevco I have foretold fortnightly foreclosure.

You guys are only equalling it, not beating it. Thank you.

Archived