What's your worst piece of football memorabilia?

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

I've got a Cowdenbeath away top signed by Craig Levein.  

It's probably worth millions - I'm just here to brag.

It's probably worth more than the one Rie's got signed by Nishy! 4 yen to you, honourable sir...

When Rangers, (RIP), won the league at Rugby Park in 2011, (the last title they ever won), the ball was kicked into the crowd near the end and someone held onto it. The game finished with a replacement ball and that's the one Kyle Lafferty took home. The stewards eventually got the ball off the guy from the crowd. The ball was a bit scuffed and no-one wanted it so a family member of mine gave it to my son who was 1 at the time. It's been battered about all over the place and is currently flat and peeling in my hut.

This absolutely *shite* penant (the half-and-half scarf of it's day) that I mystifyingly bought (whilst pished), either outside the Westfalenstadion or Fir Park before the Uefa Cup games:

20zs7t5.jpg

What in the name of f**k was I going to do with it??? Never a day goes by that I don't regret it.

I got to the end of our win over Celtic and realised I'd been chewing the same bit of gum the whole game. Got it stuck to a dud calculator in the tub with all the newspapers I bought the day after.

Archived