Who the heck is that

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Jumbo Muir said:

The blonde guy in the middle row in front of Carson.... John Mahill ?

No, not Mahill but something similar.

No it was the guy next to Carson I was asking about. Already been told it is Graeme Sinclair.

4 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

The one on the left

Capture5.JPG

Capture6.JPG

Capture7.JPG

Capture8.JPG

I tried to search for pictures of Finnish international Tommy Pavola but all the results were for someone called Melanie Pavola which was no bad thing

My facial recognition is pish so please don't laugh at my guesses. Haven't read the whole thread so may already have been answered

I think second one is Stainrod, third one Bruce (Can't remember his surname). USA dude with over a hundred caps, fourth tam Gill, Fifth Stevie Nicol, seventh Brian Bilsland, eight Stevie Cooper

Aye, I know about Sinclair. It's the boy in front of Carson I'm on about.

Mailer... Was it John Mailer ?

Just Googled him. It was John Mailer. How can I eventually work that out but I can't remember someone's name I worked with only a few months ago when I meet them again ?

1 hour ago, I'm Brian said:

My facial recognition is pish so please don't laugh at my guesses. Haven't read the whole thread so may already have been answered

I think second one is Stainrod, third one Bruce (Can't remember his surname). USA dude with over a hundred caps, fourth tam Gill, Fifth Stevie Nicol, seventh Brian Bilsland, eight Stevie Cooper

Second one isn't Stainrod but did play for him, Bruce Murray Bilsland and Gill are correct, wrong with Stevie Nicol

Archived