Livi v QP

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that was hugely disappointing after what was a very decent first half showing.

We could've been a couple of goals up at half time, then we came out and had an awful 15 minutes and lost the game. 

I have to say though the referee and linesman had an absolute stinker, the corner that QP got the penalty from is a clear foul, there was a very similar incident in the first half, even Gus was surprised that they got a corner.

Buchy then gets booked for diving after clearly getting a two handed push into the back. 

But I think what annoyed me the most was the fact that the referee looked absolutely delighted and excited everytime he had to book someone, he would dash from 20 yards away desperate to get involved. 

Its a game we deserved far more from but looks like QP could be that bogie team this season, one of those days unfortunately, well done to QP on the win and have a nice Christmas everyone. 

We keep losing to the shite teams in the league. There's no point in punting the ball up to Buchanan all game and expecting him to magic up something we were fucking awful today.

Great performance once again and we deserved the win after looking out of it.

We played some good football and it was another terrific shift against a team who are horrible to watch. All that bloody moaning.

Mullin dived for the penalty as no one touched him. Buchanan's dive was simply embarrassing.

A great early Christmas present.

Tears falling like festive snow. Beautiful :lol:

Not at all Queens deserved their win they done what they had to do. Maybe shite wasn't the best choice of words to be fair, lesser teams would have been would probably been more appropriate.

We keep losing to the shite teams in the league. There's no point in punting the ball up to Buchanan all game and expecting him to magic up something we were fucking awful today.

Shite teams? From what I've seen this season there's not much between all the shite teams in this league! But then again some of you Livingston fans are that far up yerselves you wouldn't notice this!

2 minutes ago, east fife for life said:

Shite teams? From what I've seen this season there's not much between all the shite teams in this league! But then again some of you Livingston fans are that far up yerselves you wouldn't notice this!

There's something between us and them, 7 points ;)

Bad day at the office against a relatively poor team who played the defensive game for 90 minutes. Lead up to their penalty was a clear shove and I'm sure the QP player has actually fallen over his own player in the box.

Buchanan messed up his penalty after Mullen was clattered and the ref was too scared to give another when Buchanan was hauled down in the box, instead going for the easy option.

A loss is a loss, don't get why we play 3 at the back. Hopkin's dumb tactics I guess but 7 points clear away from the diddy teams :D 

There's something between us and them, 7 points [emoji6]

Bad day at the office against a relatively poor team who played the defensive game for 90 minutes. Lead up to their penalty was a clear shove and I'm sure the QP player has actually fallen over his own player in the box.

Buchanan messed up his penalty after Mullen was clattered and the ref was too scared to give another when Buchanan was hauled down in the box, instead going for the easy option.

A loss is a loss, don't get why we play 3 at the back. Hopkin's dumb tactics I guess but 7 points clear away from the diddy teams [emoji3] 

You can't call them diddy teams they might get offended.

Overall it's a really disappointing way to end the year but at the half way stage we are 7 points clear at the top of the league, we'd all have taken that at the start of the season. 

Queens Park are so well organised you've got to give them a hell of a lot of credit, if don't think we deserved to lose this game though, we missed a pen, hit the post, had a header cleared off the line and had numerous crosses just waiting to be tapped in. 

QP took the chances they got, but it's a clear foul before they get the corner that they get the pen from but you could argue we had chances to get the ball clear. 

The 2nd is dreadful defending, but apart from that 10 minute spell we controlled the game and could've scored a few ourselves. 

Bad day at the office and we now move on.

It's a tough and lonely time for many people within our society. However, can we all just stop for a moment and reflect especially on those teams not fortunate enough to be managed by Angus Ian MacPherson.

Spoiler

PLEASING.jpg

"Shite Teams" "Diddy Teams" "Lesser Teams". Are you Rangers in disguise? I didn't expect an outbreak of Billy Big Baws Syndrome at a team which I first saw playing under the guise of Meadowbank Thistle, and I can remember when they were Ferranti Thistle.

Great result for Queen's and that's twice this season we've handed the West Lothian Galacticos their arses. Wish I'd gone to the game now. Well almost.

Before the Alloa and Livi games the QP fans were saying even 1 point from these matches would be a bonus. Christmas has come a day early to the South Side, thanks to Santa Gus and his little helpers. I just hope we can keep this fantastic run going a little longer.

2 hours ago, bridgeofweirdo said:

Funny how when you get beat it's a chronic ref display - sour grapes.

Went as neutral - first half Livingston looked like the only team scoring without opening up queens park. 2nd half queens were on top first 20 minutes 2nd half then sat on their 2-1.

Buchanan was poor overall and cadden was good in the first half but was posted missing in the 2nd half. Carrick was your best player and Crighton was just firing aimless punts at small forwards. The goalkeeper of Livingston was hesitant.

Queens park apologies I don't know the players name but number 4 was good all game and number 2 was good also.

Forget referee performance queens park edged the game today.

Archived