There's a tear stained astrophysics degree and Hearts bedsheet in some hovel in Edinburgh. Definitely not bothered though. Definitely not.

jjpleasing.gif

18 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Please please PLEASE someone confirm this.

They were singing it for ages in the first and second half. Well, until Saint Paul Mcgowan arrived of course.

jjpleasing.gif

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

You can only pish out the cock you've got, unfortunately at the moment, Cathro has a soggy wotsit.

Held at home to Partick and chucked a two goal lead in one half. The players are shitebags, but that is Cathro's fault as well.

Bluster aside upon his appointment, this already looks like being a complete disaster. Killie (and Boydie) and the Sheep up next. Then, after the break, it's Raith in the Cup, followed by Celtic and Rangers. There's a strong chance of him getting a maximum of one win in his first seven games. :lol:

1 minute ago, Louis Litt said:

There's a tear stained astrophysics degree and Hearts bedsheet in some hovel in Edinburgh. Definitely not bothered though. Definitely not.

:lol:

Very, very poor by Hearts in the second half.  Dundee got right at them and Hearts simply do not have the quality to play the way I presume Cathro is trying to get them to play when they are closed down quickly by the opposition.  Hearts defence were all over the place in the second half, again due to being put under pressure.  Losing three goals to us!

Good substitution by Hartley.  O'Hara had a poor game (to be expected with a young player returning from injury) and Gowser made all the difference.

What about O'Dea to the fans at the end?  A real leader!  Well deserved man of the match, although Kerr must have been very close to being chosen.  Another outstanding display by Kerr, particularly in the second half.

Very, very poor by Hearts in the second half.  Dundee got right at them and Hearts simply do not have the quality to play the way I presume Cathro is trying to get them to play when they are closed down quickly by the opposition.  Hearts defence were all over the place in the second half, again due to being put under pressure.  Losing three goals to Dundee in the one half!

Good substitution by Hartley.  O'Hara had a poor game (to be expected with a young player returning from injury) and Gowser made all the difference.

What about O'Dea to the fans at the end?  A real leader!  Well deserved man of the match, although Kerr must have been very close to being chosen.  Another outstanding display by Kerr, particularly in the second half.

Very, very poor by Hearts in the second half.  Dundee got right at them and Hearts simply do not have the quality to play the way I presume Cathro is trying to get them to play when they are closed down quickly by the opposition.  Hearts defence were all over the place in the second half, again due to being put under pressure.  Losing three goals to Dundee in the one half!

I'm going to give my best attempt of a summary, through the tears.

Honestly thought we looked excellent, and dare I say it...like we weren't going to lose after the majority of the first half and the start of the second, can't remember the last time we got an early goal to get rid of the nerves and after the 2nd thought we'd be on easy street. One of these games where you're not sure if you are actually playing really well or the other team was just that bad and have a funny feeling it was the latter there, Dundee were seriously struggling to place 2 or 3 passes together and the finishing was...dreadful, in the first half at least.

There was a bit of laziness towards the end of the first half which was worrying, but we totally capitulated after Dundee got their 1st, it was like we forgot how to play. I'd need to see the Cowie penalty/injury one again, from behind the goal it looked an absolute stonewall penalty but not read back through this thread or the news to see how big the appeal was. The injury wasn't down to the tackle though, looked like an unfortunate coming together of all 3 players. Said at the time I could see us losing it after that though as the players heads might be in other places, no excuse for what happened though. Had Hearts fans all around me screaming for the rest of the game that it was the ref's fault but if you can't hold onto a 2-0 lead then you don't deserve to win.

Liam Smith had a game of Oshinawa proportions, probably the worst performance I've seen from a defensive player in a Hearts shirt in a long time. Not sure why he is played at left back, or if he is even good enough for us, f**k knows what the thinking behind sticking him there is. All 3 of Dundee's were well taken, had their chances and took them.

I could be bitter as f**k and say we deserved to at least take a draw if not win that again but like I've said above, there is a total shitebag culture at the club at the moment that needs to go, so for that reason it's quite right that we haven't take anything from that. I don't think that's Cathro's fault (although not putting on a 2nd sub til injury time was questionable) but it needs to be dealt with in January if we can salvage anything from this season.

Shite start to the festive period. Merry Christmas you bunch of jammy Dundee b*****ds. :lol:

Edit: Probably not given Dunde enough credit there, as soon as they saw we were bottling it in the second half they had a go and made us pay, they absolutely played us by running into the gaps in our defence, especially the boy on the left wing. Great tactics to punt it at Liam Smith after his first mistake, won every single ball in our 3rd of the pitch after that.

For all the criticism he has received no one can deny we were only still in the game owing to 2 fantastic saves Bain in the first half. He needs to come for crosses though, particularly when you're playing a team of gigantors and he should have cleared the corner for the second goal.
Our 2 players of the season have got to be O'Dea and Kerr, another great shift from both and Vincent has also become a definite starter for me.
Fantastic 3 points, totally stolen really, need to try to keep the roll going in the next 2 matches and hope we find a gem in the window.
The Hearts fans can start fuelling the Cessna, Cathro could be dead in the water before March.

Hearts were outstanding in the first half and should really  have been 4 up. The Cowie injury seemed to disrupt the flow of the game and credit to Dundee, they done well to get back into it. Liam Smith had a nightmare and basically sold the jerseys, that's something that can't be blamed on Cathro.

Saw enough in the first half to be positive. It will take time and new players but this will work.

Archived