Old photos of your club

Take any picture of Somerset and convert it to Black and White.
Pretty much the same

No need to for Somerset Park. I wonder if Ayr United will ever move? I don't know why South Ayrshire Council ditched Barr's plans. Barr Construction revamped Rugby Park and Easter Road.

Just now, RUSTY1111 said:

No need to for Somerset Park. I wonder if Ayr United will ever move? I don't know why South Ayrshire Council ditched Barr's plans. Barr Construction revamped Rugby Park and Easter Road.

And countless others, including your own IIRC...or did I dream that

It's still a touchy subject and will derail this thread if the arguments about Ayr's failed stadium attempts are allowed to happen.

39 minutes ago, RUSTY1111 said:

Barr wouldn't grease the palms of SAC and build and multi million pound roundabout.

That's about the jist of it.

And countless others, including your own IIRC...or did I dream that
It's still a touchy subject and will derail this thread if the arguments about Ayr's failed stadium attempts are allowed to happen.

I don't think Queens have ever thought of moving away from Palmerston but revamping the two ends behind both goals with modern stands and the main stand needs rebuilt also.