• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, No_Problemo said:

As much as I'd like to go to the football this weekend, cancelled and rearranged for when we have a striker will do. 

A night game would be infinantly better than the shithouse kick off time we have arranged. 

4 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

A night game would be infinantly better than the shithouse kick off time we have arranged. 

Aye, if you've last minute shopping to do then it's far easier to make a 3pm kick off.

Given that McCall has said he's going to play Cairney through the middle I'm expecting him to be played as a number 10.
Something like this;

Fleming

Devlin Balatoni McKenna Boyle
Docherty Crawford
Forrest Cairney Harkins
O'Connell
Hoping that big Andy gets a start as he's shown in his last few games he can bring something a bit different to Nisbet. Mind you McCall doesn't seem to keen on him so there's a bigger chance of itzdrk starting up top on Saturday.

Wouldn't complain at that though.

2 hours ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Given that McCall has said he's going to play Cairney through the middle I'm expecting him to be played as a number 10.
Something like this;

Fleming

Docherty Crawford
Forrest Cairney Harkins
O'Connell
Hoping that big Andy gets a start as he's shown in his last few games he can bring something a bit different to Nisbet. Mind you McCall doesn't seem to keen on him so there's a bigger chance of itzdrk starting up top on Saturday.

I would. I'm led to believe itzdrk is barely breaking 5 foot so he's the last person I'd want up top alone.

14 hours ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Something like this;

Fleming

Docherty Crawford
Forrest Cairney Harkins
O'Connell

Go with that. That is as "attacking" as we get these days. Not complaining just stating 

42 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Any idea how the pitch is coping with the rain? Been hooring it down here for days.

Add to that storm Barabara's big airy gusts and we could be looking at a farcical spectacle.

Charleston's the ref, a farce was confirmed before Barbara got her gusts out.

Hope they make an early decision.

Bus leaves Dumbarton at 10:00. I know that there's always a danger with early inspections that the game would be playable at kick-off but given how bad the weather is and that it's Christmas Eve, an inspection around 9:00 would give people plenty of notice before heading out to the match.

Rained plenty yesterday and it doesnt look like it's going to let up today. If it's wet overnight then I wouldn't be confident about the game at all.

Archived