• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Absolute diddies :lol::lol:

Imagine failing to beat a part time side when you have 10 men, and take the lead twice.

Combined with the level of utter mediocrity your club is associated with over the past few years and you'll also find your own level of diddy is significantly lower than ours.

Just now, untitled00 said:

your own level of diddy is significantly lower than ours.

Well no shit...:1eye

You might want to try again because that's not the point you were trying to make. 

Well if today tells us anything it's that the players are still playing for the manager and have a fair amount of fight about them. Good to see after recent poor performances. Too come back from 2-0, 3-2 and 4-3 is impressive, especially when down a man.

onwards and upwards.

51 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

I'd need to see the highlights but I thought the 2nd Dumbarton goal was virtually unsaveable and I thought Fleming had about 4 players pushing into him for the 3rd.

That's the way I saw it.

A draw was probably a fair enough result, but the manner we didn't win is gutting. First goal on half time looked like piss poor defending and the fourth was just shite. I imagine by that time fear had taken hold whenever a cross came in.  

Our second however was a thing of beauty.  

In the circumstances a draw isn't the worst result in the world, but we really should have won.

Merry fucking Christmas ho ho ho!

Well if today tells us anything it's that the players are still playing for the manager and have a fair amount of fight about them. Good to see after recent poor performances. Too come back from 2-0, 3-2 and 4-3 is impressive, especially when down a man.
onwards and upwards.

Recent poor performances what you talking about!! One really horrendous result but victories over QOS and Falkirk in recent weeks [emoji3]

Archived