Trevors v Maureens - The Day Before Christmas

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

RIGHT.  SOMEONE HAS ABUSED THEIR POSITION OF POWER TO CHANGE THIS THREAD TITLE.  I WILL LEAVE YOU ALL TO DECIDE WHO IT MIGHT BE.

WORSE THAT THE RUSSIANS INTERFERING WITH THE U.S. ELECTIONS IMO.

The lover of symmetry in me notices that you are just four greenies off having a reputation of 4444.

Have a greenie to get you one closer - but note that I'll be downvoting you whenever you get to 4445.

12 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

The lover of symmetry in me notices that you are just four greenies off having a reputation of 4444.

Have a greenie to get you one closer - but note that I'll be downvoting you whenever you get to 4445.

At my age cemeteries are more relevant than symmetry.  ^_^

Anyway, I'm not a great fan of the reputation system.  If you want you can have all my greenies.  All you need to do is find someone who can manipulate the system - the sort of person who can change thread titles maybe....

I reckon this could be a tough one. Utd are really pushing Celtic at the top of the table now that Aberdeen have fallen away. Firing on all cylinders with that young crop, it's been years since we've seen a team like GMS, Armstrong, Cifti, Robertson etc take over the league like this. It's great to see. Saints are doing okay, just glad to finally be in the running for top six and push on, maybe to Europe. That cup win has really kicked the club into motion in recent years.

*wakes up*

28 minutes ago, Smeato said:

I reckon this could be a tough one. Utd are really pushing Celtic at the top of the table now that Aberdeen have fallen away. Firing on all cylinders with that young crop, it's been years since we've seen a team like GMS, Armstrong, Cifti, Robertson etc take over the league like this. It's great to see. Saints are doing okay, just glad to finally be in the running for top six and push on, maybe to Europe. That cup win has really kicked the club into motion in recent years.

*sobers up*

FTFY.  :)

Will there be a decent Saints Maureens support or will the Christmas Eve thing put folk off?

Just now, Granny Danger said:

FTFY.  :)

Will there be a decent Saints Maureens support or will the Christmas Eve thing put folk off?

12:30 kick off. Xmas Eve. 200 mile return journey. Storms forecast with an Amber alert. Go on, have a guess if St Mirren will be bring a large support.

6 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

12:30 kick off. Xmas Eve. 200 mile return journey. Storms forecast with an Amber alert. Go on, have a guess if St Mirren will be bring a large support.

2 minutes ago, Smeato said:

Also throw in that Utd are flying and St Mirren are having their worst season in decades, regardless of an upturn in form.

1 minute ago, Div said:

I'd reckon 300 buddies tops on Saturday.

I reckon 300 would be reasonable all things considered.  Would have preferred Boxing Day myself but hey ho.

Archived