Trevors v Maureens - The Day Before Christmas

St.Maureen is probably the worst banter I've ever seen on here, and that is saying something.
It's not even detrimental. I know a couple of Maureen's and they are top girls, one of whom has a terrific rack. I digress though.
DIfficult to see us getting anything from Tannadice but our record up there isn't too bad in recent times.
I'd give Santa sexual favours even for a measly point.
COYS.

6cd8c80b877e0002313b6a15372dc2c9.jpg

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deidre Utd!!!!!!!!!! LOOOOOOL. I'm so witty!

Aaaaanyway, hopefully nick a very cheeky win here, probably wont but that being said, Tannadice has been relatively kind to us in the last decade. We've pulled a few decent performances out the bag up there and we're on the back of a bit of decent form. Although Utd's form is still good, the performances have been drawing some criticism so hopefully the lads carry a bit of belief into this one. Had we snatched the three points on Saturday, I'd have been far more willing to chalk this one up to a loss and move on, but as it stands, we're now kind of desperate to take something. Hopefully throw caution to the wind and go all out for the shock win. 

2 minutes ago, banana said:

St Mildred

Slightly better than St.Maureen but still, really fucking terrible.

You Arabs need to take a long hard look at yourselves. This sort of patter isn't befitting of a team that used to challenge for major european honours.

4 minutes ago, Div said:

You Arabs need to take a long hard look at yourselves. This sort of patter isn't befitting of a team that used to challenge for major european honours.

Beat Berthalona four times.

1 hour ago, Div said:

If you don't stop complaining about the banter we'll start talking about the football.  You have been warned.

Get back to Scotland on Friday evening. No Thistle game on the Saturday so will probably take this in with my 2 brothers who are of an Arab persuasion.

Are there any cash turnstiles or is it necessary to go to the shop in order to purchase a ticket?

Or is it possible to get print@home tickets online?

4 minutes ago, German Jag said:

Get back to Scotland on Friday evening. No Thistle game on the Saturday so will probably take this in with my 2 brothers who are of an Arab persuasion.

Are there any cash turnstiles or is it necessary to go to the shop in order to purchase a ticket?

You'll get cash gates for the lower tiers and for the George Fox.  Best view IMO is Eddie Thomson upper which you need to purchase in advance.

1 hour ago, German Jag said:

Don't be silly. What do you think this is, 2016? 

RIGHT.  SOMEONE HAS ABUSED THEIR POSITION OF POWER TO CHANGE THIS THREAD TITLE.  I WILL LEAVE YOU ALL TO DECIDE WHO IT MIGHT BE.

WORSE THAT THE RUSSIANS INTERFERING WITH THE U.S. ELECTIONS IMO.

10 hours ago, banana said:

The Maureens to fail miserably at their infamous agricultural approach, losing two heffers to red cards and three goals to crack goalgetters Rt Hon Simon Murray, Sir Tony of Andreau, and Mark Durnan.

What's that fascist Jim Goodwin up to these days?

Goodwin is now player/manager of Alloa. Since he's taken over he has been sent off twice and scored an own goal :lol:

Archived