Arthurlie Manager

ladeside77

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Hunter6 said:

Why would Kerrigan leave ? Now Mackie in with a dinosaur! Something really stinks here. Good luck Kegs, did a good job at the club... got to give Mackie a chance but doesn't sit well....

forced out with the players not performing for the past 2 months  and poor disciplinary  with a bad record of sending off with a poor statistics of 12 games this season with at least one players getting sent off this season alone love kerrigan as manager really big shame he gone and wont be the only one to say that ill miss him

and for mackie and willy i really get on with them but i personally thought if the manager leaves for footballing reason i personally believe that they should went with him and brought the christmas and new year break to get a new man in and get his style into the club 

18 minutes ago, megaspinnernet2 said:

forced out with the players not performing for the past 2 months  and poor disciplinary  with a bad record of sending off with a poor statistics of 12 games this season with at least one players getting sent off this season alone love kerrigan as manager really big shame he gone and wont be the only one to say that ill miss him

and for mackie and willy i really get on with them but i personally thought if the manager leaves for footballing reason i personally believe that they should went with him and brought the christmas and new year break to get a new man in and get his style into the club 

Totally agree. Think Willie had left and now he seems to be back!! Who needs enemies ffs!! Kerrigan leaving is a blow really didn't see it coming. Left a good team behind which should get to safety.

With an average of one new manager a season for the past decade, it is clear there is something very wrong with the way the club is run. That sort of statistic might occur with teams struggling at the foot of the lower leagues, but it is almost unique in a top club like Arthurlie. Perhaps rather than worrying about who the next manager should be, the priority should be replacing the people in charge  

On 18/12/2016 at 21:19, glenmuir said:

Surprise Surprise never stays long wherever he goes ask Glenafton or Boness

Been twice at Bo'ness. Seems to be a good coach and ok person but has he the skills to be a man Manager? Maybe he's alright in good cop bad cop style - him being the good cop. No doubt Kegs will get a job somewhere.

7 hours ago, boheesian said:

Been twice at Bo'ness. Seems to be a good coach and ok person but has he the skills to be a man Manager? Maybe he's alright in good cop bad cop style - him being the good cop. No doubt Kegs will get a job somewhere.

Twice at Glenafton as well shows no loyalty to any team.

22 hours ago, boheesian said:

Who was the bad cop at Bo'ness?

A bad disciplinary record with Ian Nimmo in your squad?! No way! :rolleyes:

Archived