Cowdenbeath vs Arbroath

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Think he meant he was going to be glad to get away from Cowdenbeath before it got dark, (because it is a total shitehole full of neds) and not that he wasn't allowed out after dark.

Thanks for clearing that up.  I bet Nelly feels well silly now. :rolleyes:

21 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Think he meant he was going to be glad to get away from Cowdenbeath before it got dark, (because it is a total shitehole full of neds) and not that he wasn't allowed out after dark.

shutttt uppppppp really???

On 19 December 2016 at 12:23, ecto said:

Looks like am going to make this game, 1pm kick off, means we will get out of that s**thole before it gets dark, a win,win

And your manager can get back to lochgelly which is of course a much sought after resort popular with the rich and famous.

55 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Stays in Glenrothes I'm sure.

He's about as loaded as Davie Mc£urn.

No, stays in lochgelly. I went up to smash his windows but he doesn't have any. Davie McGurn has donated half his wages to build him a new 3 bedroom bungalow. 

And your manager can get back to lochgelly which is of course a much sought after resort popular with the rich and famous.

Slag him and where he lives all you want, but if he was managing you, think you might not be in the bother you are now, just a thought

Archived