Cowdenbeath vs Arbroath

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't think Phillips or any player had a bad game.

we were dominant the whole way through, surprised it took us that long to score. If skelly and bob are on form we are very difficult to stop. Doris was excellent again.

things going well just now. 

Mcgurn very poor at the 1st goal but thought he made 2 or 3 outstanding saves. 

I was at this one

First half was all Arbroath and has been mentioned they had 2 shots off the bar but the best chance of the half fell to Cowden but the boy ballooned it over the bar 

Second half Cowden started the better off the 2 teams and a great save by the Arbroath goalie kept the scores level,i actually thought it was a penalty to Cowden as it looked like he was pulled back just as he hit his shot.After that it arbroath seemed to get the bulk of the play again and a weak shot that really should have been saved trundled over the line.After the goal it was all Arbroath and the 2nd was only a matter of time before it happened and it was a decent finish from the chubby number 9

Both teams were guilty of not using the wind ie Not shooting from range

Decent game in the conditions and a good away support that had travelled down

13 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

I was at this one

First half was all Arbroath and has been mentioned they had 2 shots off the bar but the best chance of the half fell to Cowden but the boy ballooned it over the bar 

Second half Cowden started the better off the 2 teams and a great save by the Arbroath goalie kept the scores level,i actually thought it was a penalty to Cowden as it looked like he was pulled back just as he hit his shot.After that it arbroath seemed to get the bulk of the play again and a weak shot that really should have been saved trundled over the line.After the goal it was all Arbroath and the 2nd was only a matter of time before it happened and it was a decent finish from the chubby number 9

Both teams were guilty of not using the wind ie Not shooting from range

Decent game in the conditions and a good away support that had travelled down

We had a blatant penalty turned away aswel. The referee and standside assistant were pretty awful

Archived