Cowdenbeath vs Arbroath

Spending a part of Christmas Eve in Cowdenbeath is a dream that I will be living this Saturday.

Great fight from us to come back and beat Elgin yesterday while Cowden suffered an injury time defeat. I never feel confident going to Central Park but hopefully we can grind out a result and do Cowden a favour by ending Fox's time in charge. Phillips in for Suker my only change

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Confident about this one that we will easily score 4 against their shite defence.

unfortunately that means we will lose 5.

i heard we are fitting a handrail to the away dugout this week for the Arbroath geriatric management team. Also a portaloo being installed pitch side stocked with free incontinence pants. Can't say we aren't considerate of the elderly at CP.

3 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

Confident about this one that we will easily score 4 against their shite defence.

i heard we are fitting a handrail to the away dugout this week for the Arbroath geriatric management team. Also a portaloo being installed pitch side stocked with free incontinence pants. Can't say we aren't considerate of the elderly at CP.

That shite defence that's conceded the least amount of goals in the league aye?

The famous Fife wit

Ohhhh a do luvvv Cowden away

#nawty

Seriously though CP is a shite place to go and never feel confident there for whatever reason but we have the team to go and win this game no doubt about it. Guys will be buzzing after Saturday whilst the Cowden boys be a wee bit deflated.

Same team for me. Would also like Phillips at LB but wouldn't bother or surprise me if it is to be Hammy.

1 o clock kick off will be different. Full game in daylight for the first time in a while. Will AFC fans be on terracing or in stand?

4 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Ohhhh a do luvvv Cowden away

#nawty

Seriously though CP is a shite place to go and never feel confident there for whatever reason but we have the team to go and win this game no doubt about it. Guys will be buzzing after Saturday whilst the Cowden boys be a wee bit deflated.

Same team for me. Would also like Phillips at LB but wouldn't bother or surprise me if it is to be Hammy.

1 o clock kick off will be different. Full game in daylight for the first time in a while. Will AFC fans be on terracing or in stand?

Away fans get put in the old stand 1320.

1 minute ago, Only coo in the village said:

It says this is a 3pm kick-off on the Cowden website but it was announced over the tannoy that it would be an early 1pm kick-off due to it being Christmas Eve. Could someone confirm the kick-off time for everyone. Cheers.

Definitely 1pm

Archived