Old Firm Colts in L2

Well how much is saved by the club academy restructure? What is the increase in income due and/projected for next few years? What is your logic in saying 28 clubs get an increase as not all are impacted by the change? Which 28 clubs are these?

Wait so only League 2 clubs will get paid now? I'm sure that will go down well with clubs especially the ones in league 1 when Montrose and Berwick are banking an extra 30k a year for finishing 7th and 8th year on year. So just the 300k a year now, but only for league 2 clubs.

What will the savings be from the clubs academy restructure? Can you expand on that?

Wait so only League 2 clubs will get paid now? I'm sure that will go down well with clubs especially the ones in league 1 when Montrose and Berwick are banking an extra 30k a year for finishing 7th and 8th year on year. So just the 300k a year now, but only for league 2 clubs.

What will the savings be from the clubs academy restructure? Can you expand on that?

Yes but it would be wasted on you with your one-dimensional grasp of matters. So excuse me if I don't bother.

Just now, Cowden Cowboy said:

And the Betfred changes at same time

:huh: ... connected to 'B' teams how, exactly?

Actually you may be arguing what Challenge Cup increases there were related to Welsh/Irish, non-leaguers, or restructuring - not 'B' teams - tbf. Fair shout.

Despite all the arguing on here I think people better prepare themselves because this WILL happen, perhaps not to League 2 but Colt teams are clearly being aggressively pushed by the upper echelons. I don't think it will be the disaster that some think but it needs to be done in such a way as to not disadvantage clubs in League 2, HL and LL.

:huh: ... connected to 'B' teams how, exactly?

Actually you may be arguing what Challenge Cup increases there were related to Welsh/Irish, non-leaguers, or restructuring - not 'B' teams - tbf. Fair shout.

Quid pro quo means nothing to you then - my last word because becoming bored with subject now. I am sure you are right and that there would be absolutely no sweetener for lower league clubs on offer. But let us see in time.

What are we talking about here? Football, principles, or simply money grubbing? Scottish football has been skint for about a hundred years, and we've managed to get along reasonably well so far, especially in the lower divisions. Who wants to be controlled by some greedy corporation who care for nothing but profit, just because the gruesome twosome want to interfere in our world?
I for one do not want games switched from a Saturday at 3 pm., just because all those 'diehards' can't get off their arses and go to the game. As I say, we've been skint for ever, and we know how to deal with it. For god's sake, will they just keep out of things which they know nothing about, and leave us to get on with keeping real football alive.

Maybe we should suggest that the colts are placed directly into the premiership.

That way the youngsters are playing against the top players in the country.

It will be much more beneficial to them.

Enhance their experience by taking the pressure off by having no relegation.

The Old Firm could shit in their own woods.

Well how much is saved by the club academy restructure? What is the increase in income due and/projected for next few years? What is your logic in saying 28 clubs get an increase as not all are impacted by the change? Which 28 clubs are these?

Why should any money saved from the(utterly terrible) club academy restructure go into the spfl? Why to just 10 clubs? If L2 clubs are being given a significant increase to their prize distribution do you not think everyone else will want their share. After all why would we all agree to a sytem that benefits less than a 3rd of members?