Your top 3 Comedians?

RedRob72

Frankie Boyle.

Romesh Ranganathan.

Kevin Bridges.

You know what, I do quite like Jason Manford too. The reason he's not making the list over a slowly diminishing Kevin Bridges is when I seen him live, he came out into the crowd to chat to the woman sitting behind me and I tell you what his breath was fucking honking, I was almost sick I'd never encountered anything like it.

• 2 years later...

Saw Jerry Sadowitz at the Tivoli in Aberdeen last night.

Probably only at 60% capacity, but then there were a few other things on yesterday in the city.

Point is - the guy is ballbreakingly funny and absolutely no subject is out of bounds.

Notice he's on in Dundee, Inverness and Dunfermline over next few nights - well worth checking out, and can't believe he's still only 57 !

On ‎18‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 11:02, throbber said:

I don't find Kevin Bridges particularly funny.

I do think he's funny but he's funny like my mates are funny. I wouldn't pay £40 to have my mates tell me stories that every guy in their 30s in Scotland has their own version of.

1 hour ago, tarapoa said:

Saw Jerry Sadowitz at the Tivoli in Aberdeen last night.

Probably only at 60% capacity, but then there were a few other things on yesterday in the city.

Point is - the guy is ballbreakingly funny and absolutely no subject is out of bounds.

Notice he's on in Dundee, Inverness and Dunfermline over next few nights - well worth checking out, and can't believe he's still only 57 !

Gutted I have missed this. I saw Sadowitz about 10 years ago and he was great.

Have seen Sadowitz quite a good few times back in the day. Outrageously funny.

Likewise Bill Hicks at the Edinburgh Festival late 1980s. 

Janey Godley, every time I see her she cracks me up.

One of the above statements is a lie.

Edited by LeeVanTeeth
blah blah blah

2 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Gutted I have missed this. I saw Sadowitz about 10 years ago and he was great.

Still a chance  e.g. if you can get along to Dunfermline's Alhambra on Sunday evening

17 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

Still a chance  e.g. if you can get along to Dunfermline's Alhambra on Sunday evening

Yeah I know. I have plans that won't allow unfortunately.

I do think he's funny but he's funny like my mates are funny. I wouldn't pay £40 to have my mates tell me stories that every guy in their 30s in Scotland has their own version of.

Yeah I suppose so, the whole combining strong Glasgow dialect with the Queens English jokes have been going about for decades now and that’s a big part of his comedy. I’d probably go and see him live in fairness I just don’t think he’s the best comedian and he’s a bit of a one trick pony. Can’t see him branching into different stuff like what Frankie Boyle does for example.