The Paddies vs The Patricks. 20/12/16.

15 minutes ago, CityDave said:

There are a couple of posters on here who seem to enjoy this kind of thing when it comes to Celtic, but I don't know where you are seeing the Hamilton fans on this thread?

I apologise to all innocent Hamilton fans, I'm on the app and cannot see who supports whom, one avatar looked like a Hamilton strip, obviously I'm mistaken. The point still stands though, certain posters, mainly fans of thistle and rANGERs, love laughing at child rape, strange bunch on here. 

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

I apologise to all innocent Hamilton fans, I'm on the app and cannot see who supports whom, one avatar looked like a Hamilton strip, obviously I'm mistaken. The point that still stands that certain posters love laughing at child rape, strange bunch on here. 

Yeah, I apologise as well. This was about certain Celtic fans losing the plot over a game of football, it was for me good natured, but going on what I've read over the last hour there have been a couple of disgusting comments and the bar has been raised to unacceptable. For me the penny never dropped until Nizzy quoted, I hadn't remembered about what had happened to Alan Brazil, now I do. Cerberus using that to point score is one of the most disgusting examples of this on the forum I've seen yet.

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

I apologise to all innocent Hamilton fans, I'm on the app and cannot see who supports whom, one avatar looked like a Hamilton strip, obviously I'm mistaken. The point still stands though, certain posters, mainly fans of thistle and rANGERs, love laughing at child rape, strange bunch on here. 

You're secretly loving the offensive posts. Any excuse to feel hard done by and victimised. 

Cold day in Glasgow. Would imagine tonight it'll be absolutely freezing. Could put some people off going.

If the U20's play it'll be interesting to see how this affects the unbeaten run. Would imagine only 1-2 would be on the park at any one time. Saying that, I'd still fancy us to pick up a win.

Broony returns from suspension so I expect plenty of moaning on here from Thistle fans who want him booked for every tackle. Plenty of moaning also from the fans of other clubs who have to make do with the commentary from Celtic TV on a link they are not paying for.

39 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Broony returns from suspension so I expect plenty of moaning on here from Thistle fans who want him booked for every tackle.

I'd like to see him booked for challenges that merit a booking. But even that seems too much to ask for.

4 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Cold day in Glasgow. Would imagine tonight it'll be absolutely freezing. Could put some people off going.

If the U20's play it'll be interesting to see how this affects the unbeaten run. Would imagine only 1-2 would be on the park at any one time. Saying that, I'd still fancy us to pick up a win.

Broony returns from suspension so I expect plenty of moaning on here from Thistle fans who want him booked for every tackle. Plenty of moaning also from the fans of other clubs who have to make do with the commentary from Celtic TV on a link they are not paying for.

i was looking to see if we could play an all Scots team with the help of the under 20's the back 4 would be the only problem? 

i was looking to see if we could play an all Scots team with the help of the under 20's the back 4 would be the only problem? 

Do you remember the season Larsson broke his leg? We played Dundee Utd at home in the last game and we put out something like 8-9 of the U20's against a full strength Utd side. Larsson played something like his only game or poss 2nd game since returning from injury to try and get selected for Swedens upcoming tournament whichever one it was....& we still beat them :lol:

Archived