The Paddies vs The Patricks. 20/12/16.

30 minutes ago, The OP said:

I presume your post was a hilarious joke to do with child abuse because the word child was used.

You'd think, given recent developments and media stories, they'd put that to bed.

Oops, I may have set myself up to be the subject of yet more children abuse gags, silly me.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Big Rider said:

Can we leave the sickening child abuse stuff alongside the usual sectarian shite on the Old Firm forum please. Celtic and The Rangers fans positively revel in that stuff.

Think you'll find a Partick fan brought it up..

Celtic offering two free tickets to season holders for either this one or last weeks match against Hamilton. Great gesture from the club.

Took up the option for this one and will be taking my daughter along for her first ever match. A change of seat means I'll be sitting right next to you jags so best behaviour please, I want her to enjoy it [emoji14]

16 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Not these partick c***s again, wtf do they offer to Scottish football? Everything that's amateurish and pathetic about them is summed up by that horrendous mascot.

A shite club
shite fans
Shithole of a stadium
Minging strip
Zero history

If you're not from 100yrds from that coup and you support them then you need your head examined

Home win, by 6 or I'll be disappointed.

said Brendan Rodgers to his black neck supporters.

Not these partick c***s again, wtf do they offer to Scottish football? Everything that's amateurish and pathetic about them is summed up by that horrendous mascot.

A shite club
shite fans
Shithole of a stadium
Minging strip
Zero history

If you're not from 100yrds from that coup and you support them then you need your head examined

Home win, by 6 or I'll be disappointed.

Surely you'll get your hole THIS Christmas.

14 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Think you'll find a Partick fan brought it up..

15 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Just the mention of the word 'child' weeds them out, they can't help themselves. 

This is the first mention of it on this thread and it was by you.

2 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

We're going to get a thorough Torbetting here. Bah humbug.

14 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Drew Bees is having a nightmare here.

He doesn't like it up him. Neither does Alan Brazil.

Couple of f*cking bellends. An embarrassment.

9 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

It's like a carry on film in here, just surprising, given recent developments, that it's Partick, Hamilton and Rangers fans loving child abuse.

There are a couple of posters on here who seem to enjoy this kind of thing when it comes to Celtic, but I don't know where you are seeing the Hamilton fans on this thread?

Archived