If I weren't a ______ fan, I'd be a ______ fan (born/choice)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably thistle, my 2 best mates when I was a kid were thistle fans and cause my dad was away in Ireland I asked my mum to take me to one of their games but, understandably, she took me on the train to partick, turns out they're not from there. When my dad got back from his gun running trip to Derry he went mental cause of the state of my mates, one was a ginger with an orthopaedic shoe, a gimpy leg and a scag habit, the other was a cross eyed Coprophagic nonce with a lisp and a love of licking puddles, so that was the end of that. Thank f**k.

3 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Should've asked this outside the Aberdeen end at the cup final. 'When you're not an Aberdeen fan for the day, who or what do you support' :lol:

Yous won the game and three weeks later you are still completely raging on the inside over their allocation . Deary me Davie , your no well pal

Yous won the game and three weeks later you are still completely raging on the inside over their allocation . Deary me Davie , your no well pal

I understand this thread is easy for you since you decided to support The Rangers when the option to support Rangers was taken away from you, but let the rest of us have our fun on here.

I understand this thread is easy for you since you decided to support The Rangers when the option to support Rangers was taken away from you, but let the rest of us have our fun on here.

No he's right, you're still raging about the allocation and it's absolutely brilliant [emoji1]

No he's right, you're still raging about the allocation and it's absolutely brilliant [emoji1]

Oh FFS, here comes the Unionist backup.

My opinion on the allocation won't change while you continue to attract 2 men & a dug to your games but I'm laughing at you here...not raging.

Fuxace...dons_1888 is one of your own and just using you as a 'beard'.

Should've asked this outside the Aberdeen end at the cup final. 'When you're not an Aberdeen fan for the day, who or what do you support' [emoji38]

Proof positive that Old Firm are utterly abject fucking simpletons.

My dad wasn't interested in football and I was taken to Rangers, Hamilton and Motherwell matches by various uncles.

Motherwell were my local club though so when I started going without being chaperoned I doubt I would have went any where else.  Certainly by the time I was 12 I hated Rangers with a passion and remember delighting in Graeme Souness being sent off on his debut.

If Motherwell had never existed I might even be an Accies fan as they are the next closest club and I used to go watch them occasionally when they were in the lower divisions but they are off limits now! 

These days when Motherwell aren't playing on a Saturday I'll sometimes go along to Queens Park so they would probably be my choice.

15 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Oh FFS, here comes the Unionist backup.

My opinion on the allocation won't change while you continue to attract 2 men & a dug to your games but I'm laughing at you here...not raging.

Your failure to grasp the concept of a neutral venue for a final along with your posts simply proves you are a moron.Even if the final was played at the piggery with the Dons fans stuck in that shitty corner you would still moan unless liewell got to pick the ref.

I'd guess it'd be Partick Thistle considering Firhill is the geographically closest ground to where I was brought up -- I used to walk past Firhill almost daily as a lad :).

Aside from that, it's absolutely impossible to consider any other team (even the thought of Thistle is objectionable tbh - a horrid choice of rebrobates, delinquents, and ne'er do wells ;)).

Could never have been anything but a Rangers supporter, it would be unthinkable, but with family in NI & Eng, suppose it could have been Linfield or Leeds United. Always had a soft spot for Leeds, perhaps because of the number of Scots that played in the Revie sides. Holidaying down South as a kid, West Ham always seemed to be a decent side to watch on TV too. If pushed for a second Scottish team, probably Airdrie.

Archived