Morton v Hibs

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought Hibs were absolutely piss poor. Massive difference from the team that pumped us at Easter Road back in August/September. If we had a decent striker we'd have won that. Delighted with a point though after having to change the team slightly. 

1 minute ago, Cream Cheese said:

I assume you've never sat in the away end? Couldn't see bugger all last time I was there.

I'm a Falkirk fan. Why would I sit in the home end? 

I think it's a decent stadium with a good atmosphere tbh.

Can't wait to see Cummings return to the bench for our Christmas Eve fixture with Raith. Dunno whats going on with him and Lennon behind the scenes but it looked like he literally threw Cummings on when we had no other choice.

4 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

I'm a Falkirk fan. Why would I sit in the home end? 

I think it's a decent stadium with a good atmosphere tbh.

I'm not talking about the atmosphere though. I'm talking about the physical layout of the stadium. If you're unfortunate enough to get a ticket at a seat behind one of the pillars, you can't see a damn thing. Those seats (by law) are supposed to be sold as restricted view seats, but for some reason, Dundee Utd get away with selling them as unrestricted view seats.

9 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Can't wait to see Cummings return to the bench for our Christmas Eve fixture with Raith. Dunno whats going on with him and Lennon behind the scenes but it looked like he literally threw Cummings on when we had no other choice.

Must have been a hair comment. Nothing else could piss a ginger off that much.

Must have been a hair comment. Nothing else could piss a ginger off that much.

That or Lennon caught him half inching Garry Parker's bottle of buckie whilst Garry was passed out on a bench in Princes Street Gardens

It was more likely to be Garry O'Conner

Na, it would've been a cheeseburger in that case. Plus Garry would've been in the gym at the time... probably

Oh dear.
"could've"...could have. As I said earlier, please do try your best to keep up.
We tried earlier in the season and he didn't sign. The only relevance of him signing now is that he's finally agreed to it, having kb'd us earlier. Not because of league rules, not because we had the mighty Greenock Morton coming up, because it's the earliest point in our on-running efforts to sign him that he's went for it.
Which is terrific news because it starts his recovery earlier. You know, like I said yesterday....long before you started getting wide about Commons "not making an impact", even though I'd already called that myself.
All in all, not your finest hour champ 1482014669344.jpg

Erm no. Fail. You were after all the chump who claimed earlier in this thread that Hibs had cleverly "bent the rules", using their injury crisis to sign your latest gubbins, fat ringer for this specific game. A claim that you have since tried to forget after the facts demonstrated that you'd made a complete c**t of it and that wasn't even remotely the case.

1482025399084.jpg.61e2ff06f6b2cc9df4a283

Safe to say then that any further mewling from you on the matter will be noted and then filed immediately in the bin. A gormlesss, Walter Mitty.

Thanks for playing anyway though.

1482025399084.jpg.61e2ff06f6b2cc9df4a283

Have to say I was originally under the impression that emergency loans were for injury emergencies only.

Let's not pretend, because you've went on to make an absolute c**t of it, that this was what was being debated here. I mentioned the emergency loan rules four pages back, went on to disagree that the signing was anything to do with Morton, which brought us on to this absolute beauty.

3 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

We could've signed him between July and now if he was up for it.

2 hours ago, vikingTON said:

I'm still waiting on you demonstrating how Hibs couldn't sign your fat mess on loan between July and mid December under the league rules.

Ljsl9nQ.png Just sit doon you.

*sucks air sharply through teeth*

Spoiler

Everytime VT says "Thanks for playing" I always hear it in the voice of the narrator/announcer from that Hibernian Club Manager game when you exited the game

We were the better team but still created very little - we're a very different side without Quitongo. Poor to concede so soon after scoring having finally got in front with the scrappiest goal of all time, but it was a decent day for us all round despite dropping two points.

We really are quite a force at Fortress Cappielow these days. Should probably have won but we avoided defeat and other results went our way.

I don't have any pictures to add to this post not sure how well that's received in a Hibs thread.

We really are quite a force at Fortress Cappielow these days. Should probably have won but we avoided defeat and other results went our way.
I don't have any pictures to add to this post not sure how well that's received in a Hibs thread.

Not fucking good enough, I need a photo of Gavin Gunning looking smug and I need it NOW.

Archived